Need help...please? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Anon as I stupidly told one of the girls here about this site, who told the other about it also.

I'm 16 years old and have just finished 6 years of all boys school, meaning that for the past 6 years I have barely known any girls, and definitely never even come close to knowing any girls well enough to ask them out, which is ironic as I get on much better with girls than I do with boys, and have recently started to really crave any sort of contact with girls which isn't digital (msn/facebook, etc).

A couple of months ago I got back in contact with a girl I used to go to school with (call her B) and we started talking (msn/texts/phone calls) and have become quite close. At the same time I've been talking a lot to her best friend (call her G) and have really started to fall for her more than I have for anyone else in the past.

The problem is, they live 2 hours train ride away and so I know I won't be able to see them (or particularly G) much, but I went to see them yesterday and, sadly enough, it was by far the best day of my life.

I guess what I'm asking for advice on here is: What do I do about G (can't stop thinking about her, am really falling for her, don't know if she feels the same way but this is unlikely), and what do I do about the next two months before I become able to mix with girls again on a regular basis (my best friends at school are in pretty much the same situation as me so I can't ask them if they know anyone). I know I can arrange to see B & G more this summer but G is going half way around the world for all of August so I can't even talk to her for 4 weeks.

Thanks if you managed to read all of that, I'd be extremely grateful for any help
Noémie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
see them when you can and just wait and see what happens.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
thanks...
Y'anami!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You should see G more often I mean, she's leaving for 4 weeks so that's even more of an excuse. Also you might not wanna tell her how you feel yet, until it's relatively evident she's interested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads