The Student Room Group

Ever had sex when you didnt want to with the person, but didnt want to hurt him?

As the title says, ever had sex with a guy because he came onto you and you really didnt want to but just did anyway. I am not saying you were raped, just you gave in because didnt know how to say no or hurt his feelings?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah that’s happened to me. He still trying to come at me again for a second time. Idk what to say..
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah that’s happened to me. He still trying to come at me again for a second time. Idk what to say..

"no"?
Reply 3
no. dude, don't ever do that, it's your body, who cares about some random person's feelings?
Erm what kind of stupid idea is this, say NO, easy
"no"?

I like him but I don’t want to have sex with him
Can you say you dont want the sexual aspect of the relationship because you are not ready yet?

Reply 7
As the title says, ever had sex with a guy because he came onto you and you really didnt want to but just did anyway. I am not saying you were raped, just you gave in because didnt know how to say no or hurt his feelings?

It wont hurt his feelings, but you just need to tell him - how is he going to know if you dont tell him??

So you say 'no'....

then say that.

if he quarrels then clearly he is not mature enough for a relationship.
seems you are someone who has a hard time standing up for yourself and excessively care about not disappointing people and are scared of them lashing out at you in some way. next time think of an excuse like you are seeing someone new and he will see it as cheating, you're in a relationship, you have to leave and meet your friend, you're coming down with a cold. You want to get to a stage where you can just say no to anyone about anything because your feelings matter, but I take it you're not quite there yet.
lmao weak
Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths
Erm what kind of stupid idea is this, say NO, easy

1.not everyone is strong willed, some people have been abused and are damaged. 2. not everyone thinks sex is a big thing, like if someone tried to kiss you you might just go with it rather than hurt their feeligs, some people feel sex is like that or even less personal than kissing.
1.not everyone is strong willed, some people have been abused and are damaged. 2. not everyone thinks sex is a big thing, like if someone tried to kiss you you might just go with it rather than hurt their feeligs, some people feel sex is like that or even less personal than kissing.

I'd like to meet someone that finds sex less personal that kissing

I actually agree with this. But the previous two anons did sound slightly disturbed by the whole thing from how I read it.
Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths
I'd like to meet someone that finds sex less personal that kissing

haven't you seen pretty woman? there' a famous scene where Julia Roberts (a prostitute in the film) won't kiss the guy, although she will have sex with him.
To the anon's, can you state if your M or F please
haven't you seen pretty woman? there' a famous scene where Julia Roberts (a prostitute in the film) won't kiss the guy, although she will have sex with him.

No I've not and films aren't real you know
To the anon's, can you state if your M or F please

assuming you're talking to all anons, M.
Anonymous #4 here, I'm F.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending