The Student Room Group

Mouth ulcer, oral sex

Guys, i gave my boyfriend oral sex, but forgot i had a mouth ulcer. what does this mean for my boyfriend? my mouth ulcer is just a standard mouth ulcer caused my biting the inner part of my mouth.
Reply 1
Stick a gel thing on the ulcer, if he kisses you just say it's an ulcer and you've sorted it
Reply 2
Original post by NoEaze
Stick a gel thing on the ulcer, if he kisses you just say it's an ulcer and you've sorted it

I mean, I've already gave him oral with an ulcer. will that cause him to get ulcers on his penis?
Reply 3
Original post by The-judge-16
He can only get an STD if you have one. Lmao 😂

i don't, its just a normal ulcer from biting my inner lip. So will he be okay? will he develop ulcers?
Original post by SHI17
i don't, its just a normal ulcer from biting my inner lip. So will he be okay? will he develop ulcers?

No, ulcers from biting your lips are not infectious. Think of it like this, you contract a scab from a wound the same way you get an ulcer from biting your lips.
Read up on health and disease before you give medical advice please, your no help at all to her are you.

It's a troll.
Reply 6
No, ulcers from biting your lips are not infectious. Think of it like this, you contract a scab from a wound the same way you get an ulcer from biting your lips.

thank you so much. I was so worried! i would never do it intentionally! it wasn't until after that i realised i had an ulcer. I've been stressing about this all day.
Original post by bobthemfbuilder
your wrong.

Ulcers r contagious. I have ulcers everywhere because a stupid rat gave me head. Go to the doctor.

Yes, you can contract ulcers from someone with the herpes simplex virus.
Highly unlikely anything has happened, especially given that you are both "clean", from the assumption.

As for your mouth ulcer, use an oral gel from your pharmacist or apply salt on it. Disclaimer, the salt will sting a lot.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Highly unlikely anything has happened, especially given that you are both "clean", from the assumption.

As for your mouth ulcer, use an oral gel from your pharmacist or apply salt on it. Disclaimer, the salt will sting a lot.

thank you so much. I was so worried! i would never do it intentionally! it wasn't until after that i realised i had an ulcer. I've been stressing about this all day.
Reply 10
Read up on health and disease before you give medical advice please, your no help at all to her are you.

They are a troll.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending