Diagnostic Radiography Applicants - 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anikaxs
Awww thank you it means alot🥺💕

Have they updated your track/email or have you just had a phone call for now x
Reply 41
Original post by stepheds
Have they updated your track/email or have you just had a phone call for now x

Ive only had the phone call for now, they havent updated track yet so im still waiting on that xx
Original post by SamScar
I've had an interview offer from UWE and Bangor so far, had an email from Exeter admissions regarding the pathway I'm on so at least it's not a rejection lol, just waiting on Cardiff as that's where I really want to go 😁

Hey! I have interview on 18th at uwe Bristol.
What type of questions they ask and what type written test we have to do for diagnostic radiography any idea?
Original post by SamScar
Haven't had them yet. First one is UWE on the 4th December, it's a standard interview with a written assessment. Bangor I believe is a standard interview.

Cardiff is Multiple Mini Interviews

I've heard from Bangor, still waiting on Cardiff 😁

Hi how was the interview what was the question on written as well as interview? Have interview on 18th dec. I am preparing for test but i don't actually know what to cover help me please!
Original post by Yumy632
Hi I'm currently doing my A-Levels and have applied to DeMontfort (new course for 2019) Derby, Leeds, Sheffield Hallam and Birmingham City. Got an interview from Birmingham City for the 18th December but otherwise still waiting! Anyone else applied for DMU? That'll be my first choice as it's in my home city.

Hi @Yumy632

We're so glad to hear you have applied to Hallam! Do you have any questions about studying at here or student life in Sheffield? :smile:

- Ella
I am also applying to the radiography course for 2020 at Keele, Cardiff, Leeds, Exeter and UWE. So far I have got an interview at UWE on the 18th of December and at Cardiff on the 19th however both are completely different types of interviews so I do not know what to expect. I have only had an acknowledgement email from Keele and Exeter saying they have received my application which does not surprise me as I only sent off my application on the 28th of November and both of these universities are highly competitive and only have a small success rate. Leeds have emailed me saying I will have a 10 day notice for an interview if I am successful and the interviews are not until February so it’s gonna take a long time to hear back from them. Has anyone applied to the same university’s as me or have any idea what I will be asked in the interviews?
Original post by Lucy.butcher
I am also applying to the radiography course for 2020 at Keele, Cardiff, Leeds, Exeter and UWE. So far I have got an interview at UWE on the 18th of December and at Cardiff on the 19th however both are completely different types of interviews so I do not know what to expect. I have only had an acknowledgement email from Keele and Exeter saying they have received my application which does not surprise me as I only sent off my application on the 28th of November and both of these universities are highly competitive and only have a small success rate. Leeds have emailed me saying I will have a 10 day notice for an interview if I am successful and the interviews are not until February so it’s gonna take a long time to hear back from them. Has anyone applied to the same university’s as me or have any idea what I will be asked in the interviews?

Hey, I’ve applied to Keele, UWE, Exeter and a couple of others. I’ve had interviews from Keele and UWE, and have Exeter in January.

I have my offer from Keele already, the interview I as fairly straightforward, about radiography and who you are and things you’ve said in your personal statement- couple of scenarios which were fairly simple.
UWE was fine as well, had it last Wednesday, and there was a short written task about skills you need as a radiographer and a couple of explanations, but it was all simple stuff that we could answer- they then had an individual interview which was similar to Keele but a bit more formal with less questions and more ‘conversation’ if that makes sense.
Good luck in your interviews that you’ve got so far!
I’ve applied to Leeds, Liverpool, Cardiff, UWE and Salford. I’ve had interviews from all but Leeds so far and i’ve had an offer from liverpool!
Original post by anikaxs
Hey i know the interviews have just started, but has anyone else heard back from Salford yet? I just got a call today where they gave me the offer! Just wondering if anyone else did too xx

Hi, well done!! Had you already sent in your clinical visit form when you had the interview, i had an interview as well and i’m worried that because i didn’t send my clinical visit form until yesterday that I won’t get an offer
Reply 49
I've had an interview for BCU and been offered a place, and have interviews at Derby and Suffolk next week. I ended up changing two of my choices last week, and been offered an interview at UWE on 18th December and have had an acknowledgement email for Exeter.
Original post by Pippa_ajd
Hey, I’ve applied to Keele, UWE, Exeter and a couple of others. I’ve had interviews from Keele and UWE, and have Exeter in January.

I have my offer from Keele already, the interview I as fairly straightforward, about radiography and who you are and things you’ve said in your personal statement- couple of scenarios which were fairly simple.
UWE was fine as well, had it last Wednesday, and there was a short written task about skills you need as a radiographer and a couple of explanations, but it was all simple stuff that we could answer- they then had an individual interview which was similar to Keele but a bit more formal with less questions and more ‘conversation’ if that makes sense.
Good luck in your interviews that you’ve got so far!

Can you remember any exact questions they asked you at either interview and also I was just wondering how long it took to get an interview invitation from keele as right now if I got an offer they would definitely be my top choice. Congrats on your offer as well! Also final question were the scenarios just xrays and ct images or did they explain a sort of scenario to you ?
Original post by LJ3
I've had an interview for BCU and been I offered a place, and have interviews at Derby and Suffolk next week. I ended up changing two of my choices last week, and been offered an interview at UWE on 18th December and have had an acknowledgement email for Exeter.

I also have my interview at UWE on the 18th what time is yours ?
Can you remember any exact questions they asked you at either interview and also I was just wondering how long it took to get an interview invitation from keele as right now if I got an offer they would definitely be my top choice. Congrats on your offer as well! Also final question were the scenarios just xrays and ct images or did they explain a sort of scenario to you ?

Exact questions are hard because they’re quite general as in Why you want to do radiography, how you came to find out about it, and about your personal statement and things in the future you’d like to go into.
Scenarios aren’t images, I had one that was ‘this is your next patient (showed me a picture) how would you approach them, what precautions would you take etc
Another was- someone in your class has told you they have a medical condition, how would you support them going forward.
Things like that but they change them for everyone.

I got an interview invitation from Keele fairly quickly, I think within 6 days of my application. And I got my offer two days after the interview 😁

Thank you, and Good luck!
Exact questions are hard because they’re quite general as in Why you want to do radiography, how you came to find out about it, and about your personal statement and things in the future you’d like to go into.
Scenarios aren’t images, I had one that was ‘this is your next patient (showed me a picture) how would you approach them, what precautions would you take etc
Another was- someone in your class has told you they have a medical condition, how would you support them going forward.

I got an interview invitation from Keele fairly quickly, I think within 6 days of my application. And I got my offer two days after the interview 😁

Thank you so much for your help, just wondering when did submit your ucas application ?
Thank you so much for your help, just wondering when did submit your ucas application

End of October
Reply 55
I also have my interview at UWE on the 18th what time is yours ?

Mine is at 10:30.
Reply 56
Original post by LJ3

I had mine on the 4th 😁 Interview is quite easy, why UWE, why the course, what do you expect in the day to day role and some questions about you as a person 😁
have you been to Hertfordshire interview? because I will have an interview with them after tomorrow
Original post by LJ3

Me too

Hi there!

I’m glad to see that you’re fond of Keele! Just wanted to drop in and say that if you have any unanswered questions in terms of Keele/Uni life then please don’t hesitate to ask and i’ll be more than happy to help! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest