Stress Awareness Week: What's stressing you out right now? Watch

Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
We all experience varying degrees of stress every day. This Stress Awareness Week thread is a place to rant, vent or simply share what is stressing you out at this particular moment in time, to get it off your chest and start talking about stress.

Stress can be hard to deal with but simply recognising what is stressing you and putting it down on paper (or this thread!) is often the first step in tackling it.

Support and advice to those feeling stressed is very welcome!

What's stressing you out at the moment?
1st superstar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Charlotte's Web)
We all experience varying degrees of stress every day. This Stress Awareness Week thread is a place to rant, vent or simply share what is stressing you out at this particular moment in time, to get it off your chest and start talking about stress.

Stress can be hard to deal with but simply recognising what is stressing you and putting it down on paper (or this thread!) is often the first step in tackling it.

Support and advice to those feeling stressed is very welcome!

What's stressing you out at the moment?
school, me being alive (I am useless), my sixth form caring too much and being pushy to the point where you have little to no "independence and freedom" (literally had more freedom from year 9-11), the UK school education system, the whole of humanity etc. (could least many more reasons)...
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The NHS being the single most difficult organisation I have ever had the displeasure of working with, they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery without it being signed off by 16 middle managers, 2 directors, 5 accountants and 2 fire officers :headfire:

The brewery would have closed down before they even managed to organise a meeting to discuss when they will have a meeting as to who will sign off the management meeting.

Nothing ever gets done even when they have been given the money to do the work :facepalm2:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (36)
18.27%
Unconditional if firmed (15)
7.61%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.02%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.54%
No unconditional offers (139)
70.56%

Watched Threads