The Student Room Group

Euthanasia

do you think that Euthanasia should become legal?
Reply 1
Original post by leollama
do you think that Euthinasia

Yes I think that euthanasia.
Reply 2
Original post by Elzon
Yes I think that euthanasia.

i accidentally posted it before i had finished typing.
i was wondering if people thought that Euthanasia should become legal?
Yes especially terminally ill patients really do go through a substantial amount of pain daily and many experience very severe depression and subsequent mental effects

Even if their life can be successfully prolonged

1) it's their life so it's their choice at the end of the day
2) it's adding cumulative pain for them to endure everyday
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5

thank you
Well, I don't think it should be illegal. I don't think the law should have anything to do with whether someone wants to die. Only the individual is the owner of their life, and they can do with it what they will.
Yes, but only for people in sound mind.
(edited 4 years ago)
Very difficult issue, but yes I think it should be legal. It should be the free and fully informed choice of the individual what happens to their body.
Reply 9
Yes. Your life, your choice. It’s better to let someone die peacefully than do it themselves without support which is only more distressing for the individual and their family.
Is everyone being asked to write an essay on this right now? This is the 3rd thread I've seen on this topic in the past 2 weeks.
Reply 11
Original post by black tea
Is everyone being asked to write an essay on this right now? This is the 3rd thread I've seen on this topic in the past 2 weeks.

i'm writing my EPQ on it so i was just wondering what people's opinion on the topic are
Original post by leollama
do you think that Euthanasia should become legal?

Do you mean voluntary euthanasia?
Reply 13
Inb4 someone mentions kids in Asia
Reply 14
Original post by Geography 37
Do you mean voluntary euthanasia?

yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending