Law and Psychology (CM81) Watch

mark______
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi,

I am currently doing an A-level in psychology amongst others. My main interest is Psychology however there is v.high competition - so I am considering doing a course in Law and Psychology (CM81). Does anyone have any experience in this course. I want to do this at Kent uni too.

My big question is does this course involve 'mooting' (public speaking arguing crap) coz I am shy and not a confident public speaker so would I struggle if I decided to do this course. Thanks a lot
eve_22
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I do not think that mooting is something that they make you do at Uni, it is a thing you choose to do yourself and if you do not fancy doing it, then I very much doubt anyone will be pushing you to do so...
brown
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^ Like eve said mooting won't be compulsory. It's up to you if you want to take part. But you'll probably have to do some sort of public speaking for example in tutorials etc. you can't just sit there and say nothing.
mark______
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
thanks
Alvin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mark, I obtained my Law degree without speaking much. Its probably only 5% speaking. But of course, such an approach is not recommended if you intend to practice law in future.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (371)
37.29%
No - but I will (75)
7.54%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (479)
48.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed