abbyrayner
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i am really struggling to remember all 15 poems in power and conflict. any advice?
ellaswords
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i haven’t studied all of the poems yet but i’ve done a good chunk of them. i tend to just try & remember a summarised point of the poem & a couple of key quotes. but it depends on what works best for you. have you tried searching quizlet? that resource often helps me revise & remember
shimona123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Don’t need to do all. Just memorise 4 quotes for each theme (some may be repeated poems for the theme)
foldingdeckchair
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
exams arent until june, just keep working on it! if youre doing a resit, just remember two from each theme and youll probably be fine
yurgirln33s
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by abbyrayner)
i am really struggling to remember all 15 poems in power and conflict. any advice?
unno wht i do. learn them in twos. like learn bayonet charge along with charge brigade. basically ones that have common themes in em. this way ull have less content to learn n can literally just focus on the 6/7 possible exam question/themes u can get. n before ur exams plan out answers for all the themes. so in the exam u can just fly through the paper
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Keele University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (42)
19.27%
Unconditional if firmed (18)
8.26%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.92%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.29%
No unconditional offers (151)
69.27%

Watched Threads