Why do you think girls dont like being stared at but men wouldnt mind if girls stared Watch

islander2001
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by PepeTheFroggi)
so apparently 'stfu' has a very deep deep meaning now lol. lol what did u experience that led you to write stfu.
plus you edited your comment, if it had such a deep meaning why would u edit it?
Wooow man😂😂You're so invested in what I wrote.Anyways have a nice day 🥰
PepeTheFroggi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by islander2001)
Honestly I know what the **** I'm talking about because I'm referencing the majority of the population of my country(which is extremelysmall) .No need to keep this going.You have your opinion and so do I. I will not always say things that people will agree on and that's ok.😚
funny u seem to know about pretty much everyone in u'r country. and one extremely small populated country doesn't reflect on the whole world.
PepeTheFroggi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Wooow man😂😂You're so invested in what I wrote.Anyways have a nice day 🥰
you know i can say the same for you too.

it was childish to you but had meaning to me..I am not hear to conform to your definition of childish.I may have experienced things that led to me writing what I did.So please stay quiet.
you seemed so invested in what i wrote to lol how aggressive xD
username5008046
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think it boils down to evolution of the male and female. Females do not want undesirable males to pursue them, since a female has to choose someone to have her child which lasts many years, so choosing wrongly would be disastrous. Whereas a male wants to "spread his seed" so will take any female that shows interest.

Of course, in our human society it is different as sex =/= child anymore. I'd imagine the underlying feelings are still there though.

In addition, males are physically stronger and more threatening than are females.
PepeTheFroggi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Fsrea)
I think it boils down to evolution of the male and female. Females do not want undesirable males to pursue them, since a female has to choose someone to have her child which lasts many years, so choosing wrongly would be disastrous. Whereas a male wants to "spread his seed" so will take any female that shows interest.

Of course, in our human society it is different as sex =/= child anymore. I'd imagine the underlying feelings are still there though.

In addition, males are physically stronger and more threatening than are females.
what if i had a knife does that not make me threatening cause im too small? :confused:
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
are you assuming that every girl that goes to a night club has a boyfriend?
I only assume that if she's sitting with him. That is however the problem for barmaids, waitresses etc... The absence of a boyfriend implies availability even if he might be amongst the public. It is of course impractical for him to camp at her place of work all day. In addition, her position also requires she do a bit of flirting to do it well, making matters even worse!
PepeTheFroggi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Vinny C)
I only assume that if she's sitting with him. That is however the problem for barmaids, waitresses etc... The absence of a boyfriend implies availability even if he might be amongst the public. It is of course impractical for him to camp at her place of work all day. In addition, her position also requires she do a bit of flirting to do it well, making matters even worse!
wouldnt that work the same way around for guys working at a bar or something :confused:
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
wouldnt that work the same way around for guys working at a bar or something :confused:
Ever seen 10 ladies lusting after one guy unless he looks like Brad Pitt? Even then... they don't hound him! So no... it doesn't. Do watch the first two episodes of Torchwood... guy gets hold of a pheromone making him as desirable to ladies as ladies are to men. Bloody hilarious!
Last edited by Vinny C; 1 week ago
LaPregunta
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Because we’ve been conditioned to think that men are the enemy, if we receive attention from them, we should be cautious. That’s what we’ve always been told. Men aren’t told to be scared of women at night, are they?

Now don’t mistake this response for agreeing with that fact, it just is exactly that: stereotypical fact.
Yes I feel most terrible I was never alive when starin was a silent compliment, eye contact is very special.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
too oblivious to even realise im being stared at half the time, even by my boyfriend lmao. it only bothers me if he does it whilst im eating
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (122)
69.32%
No I haven't decided yet (34)
19.32%
Yes but I might change my mind (20)
11.36%

Watched Threads