Where to buy smart casual men’s clothing that does not cost the earth? Watch

J0n3zviper
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Looking for smart casual to wear to work, just some clothes that are abit grown up but still trendy?? I’ve looked on H&M and it doesn’t appear to cater for my needs. Could go look in Primark but their clothes dont last that long.
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ASOS?
RJDG14
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What kind of clothing do you have in mind? As the person above said, ASOS might be okay but I don't really know much about them. Some of the supermarket clothes are better than Primark in my experience and so you could consider looking in Sainsbury's or something, depending on what you're looking for.
J0n3zviper
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
ASOS?
I’ll take a look preemptive sure they are expensive
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by J0n3zviper)
I’ll take a look preemptive sure they are expensive
Not necessarily. They sell lots of brands so there’s something for everyone
Ben878
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you only need to find a few items and have time, go around some decent charity shops. 99/100 items will be a bit crap, but you can usually find a brand new shirt or trousers for a fraction of the price of a regular retailer
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ben878 (LfL))
If you only need to find a few items and have time, go around some decent charity shops. 99/100 items will be a bit crap, but you can usually find a brand new shirt or trousers for a fraction of the price of a regular retailer
That’s a good idea. eBay is also a good place to search. Even with postage costs there’s a lot of stuff that’s cheaper than charity shops. They are becoming a little greedy with pricing lately
I’m a bargain hunting queen. The majority of my clothes are second hand. That way I can buy loads and I sell them on when I’ve finished with them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (39)
65%
No (21)
35%

Watched Threads