SomtoE
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
How do i revise for english literature especially the books e.g Pride and Prejudice and Romeo and Juliet
mariacchi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by SomtoE)
How do i revise for english literature especially the books e.g Pride and Prejudice and Romeo and Juliet
literally memorise the quotes that u can use in almost any question and use big words. make lists of themes as well bc the gcse questions are related to themes, so if u revise that ur good
ahb386
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
The biggest helps that i did was
1. write 1 page ( no more) of notes on each character and each theme
2. summaries each chapter and write the main themes present as when you write an essay you will have to pick up examples of a theme/ character from various points in the book . if u memorise which themes popped up in which chapters , writing essays will be soooo much easier
3. write out quotes on flash cards
4.once you’ve done all this , do as many essays/ essay plans as you can
5. for top grades read different viewpoints and reviews / critical texts online if you need any websites i can give you some
SomtoE
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by ahb386)
The biggest helps that i did was
1. write 1 page ( no more) of notes on each character and each theme
2. summaries each chapter and write the main themes present as when you write an essay you will have to pick up examples of a theme/ character from various points in the book . if u memorise which themes popped up in which chapters , writing essays will be soooo much easier
3. write out quotes on flash cards
4.once you’ve done all this , do as many essays/ essay plans as you can
5. for top grades read different viewpoints and reviews / critical texts online if you need any websites i can give you some
Please can you send my the websites?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (111)
28.03%
No (285)
71.97%

Watched Threads