deevsinsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone, so I am applying to the Navy and I need 72 UCAS points but I don't have 2 years to do my a levels. What would be the best way to get those points? And they will accept predicted results so I may be able to apply on predicted and then do fast track a level. And I am a qualified toolmaker so will that count for anything?
Bob29
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by deevsinsa)
Hi everyone, so I am applying to the Navy and I need 72 UCAS points but I don't have 2 years to do my a levels. What would be the best way to get those points? And they will accept predicted results so I may be able to apply on predicted and then do fast track a level. And I am a qualified toolmaker so will that count for anything?
Hey! I suggest do some exams like performing arts related e.g. ABRSM Grades 6-8, Lamda Public Speaking etc. If you know them well and good at it, you could get easy UCAS points.
deevsinsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Thanks so much for the reply, unfortunately I have no knowledge of the performing arts or anything like that. If there was a Marvel A level I'd get 100% but that's about it. I see oxford online college offers fast track a levels and predicted grades, would it be worth my while to do the predicted grades route first? I need to get my application in to the navy within the next year so time is very tight for me on this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (113)
64.57%
No (62)
35.43%

Watched Threads