Edexcel IDs and passwords? Watch

EvenStevens
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I was a private candidate this year but I've heard of people getting Edexcel IDs for seeing their papers and results online. I never got one as I didn't have a school; and it seems schools were handing out said IDs.

Is there any way to actually retrieve one?
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Perhaps contact the centre that you took your exams at?
hpdn
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
btw...has anyone received their passwords yet by mail from edexcel. i registered and everything with the slip my school gave me and i got a reply bt a month ago saying to expect the 14th aug password by mail in early july but i haven't received it yet...neone else in the same position??
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I signed up for GCSE & am expecting a password from Edexcel by email sometime this month.
Henerz
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You can see your paper online?! My school is completly out of The Ark, so we get our results on the morning of resuls day in a little white envelope.

Certainly not electronically.

So, do I understand correctly that you can actually see your marked script online?
matty07
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think last year the passwords got emailed to people around mid-July!
jelly1000
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Henerz)
You can see your paper online?! My school is completly out of The Ark, so we get our results on the morning of resuls day in a little white envelope.

Certainly not electronically.

So, do I understand correctly that you can actually see your marked script online?
As far as I'm aware, we will just see our results from any exams we have taken with Edexcel, which for me is only Maths, not the scripts themselves. I will still get all my exam results in a paper format on results day. As far as I'm aware, only Edexcel do this.
matty07
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jelly1000)
As far as I'm aware, we will just see our results from any exams we have taken with Edexcel, which for me is only Maths, not the scripts themselves. I will still get all my exam results in a paper format on results day. As far as I'm aware, only Edexcel do this.
Yes, only teachers are able to see our exam scripts online.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (214)
39.12%
No - but I will (38)
6.95%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.58%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (259)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise