The Student Room Group

D r a i n e d

During GCSE's i was the most motivated student ever i was determined to get good grades and my effort definitely did pay off . Since a-levels last year i just can't do it , im not revising at all i will ll come home in a slump and in bed and go to sleep straight away and this became way worse after the death of both my grandparents . Now i've started year 13 and i am very behind averaging at C's and D's and i do not have the energy for anything . I DON'T WANT TO FAIL . PLEASE HELP
Original post by Anonymous
During GCSE's i was the most motivated student ever i was determined to get good grades and my effort definitely did pay off . Since a-levels last year i just can't do it , im not revising at all i will ll come home in a slump and in bed and go to sleep straight away and this became way worse after the death of both my grandparents . Now i've started year 13 and i am very behind averaging at C's and D's and i do not have the energy for anything . I DON'T WANT TO FAIL . PLEASE HELP

Remember in life that motivation has to come from within, I could say lots of things to you to try to motivate you, however it has to come from within yourself. I am truly sorry to hear about your grandparents may they rest in peace. Throughout my GCSEs I wasn’t motivated at all I did no revision and came out with awful grades 6-5,5,5,5,4,4,4, however now I have started a levels in biology, chemistry and psychology I truly feel much more motivated to do well and achieve higher grades. I wish you all the best of luck, I believe in you so try your best to succeed my friend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending