What to say? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Basically I developed feelings for my best friend, started being a bit of a c**k and my rampant paranoia returned, this as you can probably imagine puts strains on a friendship, so I decided it would be best to give each other some space until I sorted my head out, now I feel as if my heads been sorted out and I feel better than I have done for a long long time (go me!), but how do you apologise for this, I've said sorry so much that the persons fed up of me apologising now, so what do I say, "heads sorted, sorry for being a c**k ..." obviously not that but what can I say? Confused muchly.
Jamin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im confused aswell, i dont really understand your situation
Smoobla
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe don't say anything about it at all and prove through your behaviour that you're back on track. If said person is irritated by your constant apologising, stop it! Actions speak louder than words. Be respectful and treat them decently and I'm sure they'll realise you've ceased being a ****!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Jamin)
Im confused aswell, i dont really understand your situation
Ah right my bad lemme clear it up a tad,

I developed feelings for my best friend, this strained our friendship, I started acting wierd etc. etc. we became distant so I said to give it space till my head was sorted, now I feel my head is sorted and I feel better than ever, but I don't know what to say to apologise for how I've been and to ask for a fresh start so to speak.
Jamin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just try go back to being friends
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (301)
37.44%
No - but I will (61)
7.59%
No - I don't want to (60)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (382)
47.51%

Watched Threads