prettyfx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey guys, I have applied through UCAS, and have received an unconditional offer from my university, which i made a firm, I got an email from the university, which is more like a "congratulations, your place for ........ has been confirmed you should receive more details in due time". it's been two weeks and i have not received anything yet , when will i get updates for my university and also when will I get an email about my start date and enrolment
funfunfun111
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
wow congratulations! what course/ uni, will give us an idea of how quick/ slow the uni tends to respond x
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by prettyfx)
Hey guys, I have applied through UCAS, and have received an unconditional offer from my university, which i made a firm, I got an email from the university, which is more like a "congratulations, your place for ........ has been confirmed you should receive more details in due time". it's been two weeks and i have not received anything yet , when will i get updates for my university and also when will I get an email about my start date and enrolment
You've firmed incredibly early. Most people haven't even received their offers yet...

I doubt you'll hear anything useful from your university until after the 15th of January at the earliest, to be honest. Enrolment will probably be around the summer.

If you have any specific questions, contact the university. Your place is already safe no matter what, as long as you actually complete your qualifications, so I wouldn't worry.
prettyfx
Rep:
?
(Original post by funfunfun111)
wow congratulations! what course/ uni, will give us an idea of how quick/ slow the uni tends to respond x
De Montfort, Business management and Human resource Management xx
prettyfx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
You've firmed incredibly early. Most people haven't even received their offers yet...

I doubt you'll hear anything useful from your university until after the 15th of January at the earliest, to be honest. Enrolment will probably be around the summer.

If you have any specific questions, contact the university. Your place is already safe no matter what, as long as you actually complete your qualifications, so I wouldn't worry.
Thank you
battyboyz4life
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
What was your predicted grades and what subjects do you do?
prettyfx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I’m doing a btec level 3 businesses so DDD/DDM
battyboyz4life
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by prettyfx)
De Montfort, Business management and Human resource Management xx
hi there, what other unis did you apply to and what were ur subjects and predicted grades, thanks xx
prettyfx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I applied to BCU, Wolverhampton, 2 courses from DMU and MMU, I’m just studying L3 Business extended diploma my predicted grade is DDD/DDM❤️ xx
De Montfort University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi prettyfx!

Firstly, congratulations on your unconditional offer from us! Secondly, congratulations on making us your firm choice! We're so happy you have chosen to attend De Montfort University

If you do have any pressing questions for us in the meantime, feel free to ask me. I'll try to be as much help as I can if you want to know about the student experience of the university.

You can also call our enquiries team at: +44 (0)116 2 50 60 70
If you have any more questions about your course feel free to call the Business and Law faculty team at: +44 (0)116 257 7458.

Once again, congratulations!

- Niamh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (130)
54.17%
18-20 years old (no) (29)
12.08%
20-25 years old (yes) (37)
15.42%
20-25 years old (no) (4)
1.67%
25-30 years old (yes) (18)
7.5%