So what now? Watch

figureeight
Badges: 10
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I'm not really sure where to put this, so feel free to move it about if you want, mods.

Basically, I'm at a bit of a loss. I've never really been one for huge aspirations, and I feel like I've already 'achieved' everything that I really should have in my time here, and it seems like there is everything to get worse from now on, like it's all downhill.

Is adulthood even worth the effort?
milliondollarcorpse
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by figureeight)
I'm not really sure where to put this, so feel free to move it about if you want, mods.

Basically, I'm at a bit of a loss. I've never really been one for huge aspirations, and I feel like I've already 'achieved' everything that I really should have in my time here, and it seems like there is everything to get worse from now on, like it's all downhill.

Well, your in year 13 right? (looking at your profile anyway. And on a side note: I know quite a few people from latymer)

You've still got university life ahead of you, so you obviously have lots more to achieve. Have you been feeling like this for a while, or just today? I feel like that sometimes, but it goes after a good nights sleep. If you've been feeling like this for a while: you're probably just going through a bad period, and there's not much you can do but try and make the best of it and enjoy your summer

Hope that helps.
Bedshaped
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dude just chill out and enjoy yourself. You have yet to discover loads!
erica123
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by figureeight)

hi figureeight- sorry to hear you feel like this.

i was reading this book the other day (new beginnings) it is basically a book of inspirational quotes. anyway there was one i thought might help you:

'there will come a time when you believe everything is finished. that will be the BEGINNING.'

this is so true--im sure you have a wonderful life ahead of you and lots of great experiences.
i found this to be true for me, i stuck out the hard times and in the end things got much better!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.51%
No - but I will (25)
5.52%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (217)
47.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise