Footy Kits- Watch

The Jester
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
well i purchased the spain 08/09 kit during the group stages from here

http://www.uksoccershop.com/

it only just arrived at my place YESTERDAY. i asked for it to be printed with #21- silva on the back.

i opened it.. and noticed the shirt had "david silva" instead of merely "Silva" written on the back and the printing didnt look terribly legit.

if i draw everyones attention to this image reference:
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/2796/imagexm9.jpg

similarly, during this season at valencia he was rocking four letters too.
so...uhh i should be able to return this right?
also, if anyone actually has this shirt printed.. i'd like a pic.. (reallllyyy close up.. so i know what the legit shirt looks like)

thanks.
good mermington
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
S I L V A
1 2 3 4 5
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why didn't you just specify that you wanted Silva on the back? There is a box there where you can write specific requests as I've ordered two international shirts from the site and have been really happy with both.
izaldo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh and don't be expecting an exact replica from your shirt either. There is a massive difference between the current adidas match and sale ones. Thats why the numbering looks different and the stripes will too (The stripes being stitched on the replica but shiny plastic on the match version.

Is it really worth complaining about?
The Jester
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Why didn't you just specify that you wanted Silva on the back? There is a box there where you can write specific requests as I've ordered two international shirts from the site and have been really happy with both.
i clicked the squad list box thingy which had the squad + no. it had full names but i assumed that they would only print the last name.

(Original post by izaldo)
Oh and don't be expecting an exact replica from your shirt either. There is a massive difference between the current adidas match and sale ones. Thats why the numbering looks different and the stripes will too (The stripes being stitched on the replica but shiny plastic on the match version.

Is it really worth complaining about?
i thought about it and was like.. "meh".. your right.. no point complaining.
the numbering on the back of mine had a bunch of circles in 'em.
i did sorta think of two possible ways to resolve the problem.. either remove the letters (leaving the no.) or... remove the david bit.. and move the silva bit.. it'll be a tad bit wonky but *shrug*

now to think of a way to remove the letters.. hmmm

and as for this dude..

(Original post by good mermington)
S I L V A
1 2 3 4 5
*sigh*

WOW OMG.. you pointed out a mistake..
go suck a lemon.
izaldo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by The Jester)
i clicked the squad list box thingy which had the squad + no. it had full names but i assumed that they would only print the last name.

i thought about it and was like.. "meh".. your right.. no point complaining.
the numbering on the back of mine had a bunch of circles in 'em.
i did sorta think of two possible ways to resolve the problem.. either remove the letters (leaving the no.) or... remove the david bit.. and move the silva bit.. it'll be a tad bit wonky but *shrug*

now to think of a way to remove the letters.. hmmm

and as for this dude..

*sigh*

WOW OMG.. you pointed out a mistake..
go suck a lemon.
The circles mean that the numbers are genuine lad.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.86%
No - but I will (88)
7.52%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.78%

Watched Threads