DHL Graduate Program 2020 - Assessment Centre Watch

Hockeyplayer1990
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I just received my invitation today. Has anyone more informations about it? What is it like?
Stu76
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Hockeyplayer1990)
I just received my invitation today. Has anyone more informations about it? What is it like?
hi I have applied for the project management side, did the second part of the assessment about 2 weeks ago, how long did it take you to hear from doing the test??
Hockeyplayer1990
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 weeks ago
I finished doing all my online assessments on October 19th and received the invitation to the AC on November 4th.
(Original post by Stu76)
hi I have applied for the project management side, did the second part of the assessment about 2 weeks ago, how long did it take you to hear from doing the test??
Stu76
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hockeyplayer1990)
I finished doing all my online assessments on October 19th and received the invitation to the AC on November 4th.
thanks for the reply! like most of these things it's guessing when your going to hear back from them, so guessing another week or two for me? think I actually did ok, but what do I know? good luck with the rest of the process!
Hockeyplayer1990
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Stu76)
thanks for the reply! like most of these things it's guessing when your going to hear back from them, so guessing another week or two for me? think I actually did ok, but what do I know? good luck with the rest of the process!
I wish you best of luck on your process, Stu. I’m positive you will hear from them soon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (185)
70.88%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
17.62%
Yes but I might change my mind (30)
11.49%

Watched Threads