sumayaaa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i’m gonna go to the opening this saturday but does anyone who’s gone there have any tips or advice? i’m thinking of picking criminology, chemistry, psychology, health and social care , business or sociology. (those are my options but i’m still deciding which ones to pick)
Advertisement
ibrahimalam_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

(Original post by sumayaaa)
i’m gonna go to the opening this saturday but does anyone who’s gone there have any tips or advice? i’m thinking of picking criminology, chemistry, psychology, health and social care , business or sociology. (those are my options but i’m still deciding which ones to pick)
I went to the open evening and I was pleasantly surprised, seems like the facilities are quite good as well as the teachers and the overall atmosphere. however, the area around the campus seems quite dull tbh, there's only 1 little store in the area (as far as I know) but other than that everything else is top stuff

I'm taking geography, phycology, sociology and business
sumayaaa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by ibrahimalam_)

I went to the open evening and I was pleasantly surprised, seems like the facilities are quite good as well as the teachers and the overall atmosphere. however, the area around the campus seems quite dull tbh, there's only 1 little store in the area (as far as I know) but other than that everything else is top stuff

I'm taking geography, phycology, sociology and business
oh i didnt end up going to the opening evening but from the snaps my friends sent me and the feedback they gave they said it was a really iffy place like it was very old. Leyton is probably going to be my 2nd option
ibrahimalam_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by sumayaaa)
oh i didnt end up going to the opening evening but from the snaps my friends sent me and the feedback they gave they said it was a really iffy place like it was very old. Leyton is probably going to be my 2nd option
can’t decide between Leyton or City and Islington.😬 I live near Canary Wharf so travelling to City and Islington isn’t really that bad (I only need to hop onto one train to get there) however, I’ve heard that Leyton are a lot more superior academic wise with wayyy better pass rates but it takes me about an hour to get there...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads