wanna lose my virginity

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m 17 & a girl and i kinda wanna just lose my virginity but i can’t just hook up w some guy in a club cause im not 18 yet🤧
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
get tinder no one cares
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Great, have fun with that. :borat:
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I knew it'd be only a matter of time before some gallant gentlemen would offer to help the OP out.

Do we have any other offers?

For example someone that's willing to post under their username, so that the OP can Personal Message them?
Or someone with more to offer than their penis size, for example by explaining to the OP in private how they will make the experience as enjoyable as possible for her?
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
I knew it'd be only a matter of time before some gallant gentlemen would offer to help the OP out.

Do we have any other offers?

For example someone that's willing to post under their username, so that the OP can Personal Message them?
Or someone with more to offer than their penis size, for example by explaining to the OP in private how they will make the experience as enjoyable as possible for her?
:eek:

Are you the virginity coordinator? You seem to have this on lock.
Wired_1800
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m 17 & a girl and i kinda wanna just lose my virginity but i can’t just hook up w some guy in a club cause im not 18 yet🤧
I don't suggest you do. From what I have heard, many girls regret losing it too early.

I’d advise you to meet someone that you really like and respect. Better at Uni. Maybe an Oxbridge lad, preferably from a traditional boarding school, with hopes of a career in Finance, Consulting or Law.

Make sure it is what u really want and then do it at the right time. All the best.
harrisong12
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
TSR needs to seriously calm down with these "virgin at 18" "Is it weird to be a virgin" "How to lose virginity" threads.

When you happen to lose your virginity, you won't get a sticker, you won't get money, you won't get unlimited food, you will have had sex for the first time.

Stop treating virginity like this dangerous, horrible, life threatening condition you have to lose.

Save it for someone you love.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ok. So?
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Wired_1800)
:eek:

Are you the virginity coordinator? You seem to have this on lock.
Nah, I was just making a Viz letters page type joke in response to Umar who posted anonymously, told us he has a 4.3 inch penis and asked the OP to contact him to arrange a meet-up. That post has been deleted, leaving my earlier post hanging there with no context.

For the OP, you'll find it easy to find someone to make love with.
What you'll find less easy is finding someone that you should make love with. And that is something that is very much part of the journey of growing up.
And don't be surprised if someone seems like the sort of person you should have as a sexual partner and who then turns out not to be.

It's up to you if you go for instant gratification or take a more measured approach to this.
You could go for the first Umar that doesn't post anonymously. Or you could hold out for a better offer / set of circumstances.
Last edited by Dunnig Kruger; 1 year ago
Wired_1800
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by harrisong12)
TSR needs to seriously calm down with these "virgin at 18" "Is it weird to be a virgin" "How to lose virginity" threads.

When you happen to lose your virginity, you won't get a sticker, you won't get money, you won't get unlimited food, you will have had sex for the first time.

Stop treating virginity like this dangerous, horrible, life threatening condition you have to lose.

Save it for someone you love.
It is peer pressure which tends to be strong among those groups. She would be feeling left out when her mates are talking about their bfs and whatnot. I think society has given her the illusion that it shows her value to not have it, which is sad.
Wired_1800
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
Nah, I was just making a Viz letters page type joke in response to Umar who posted anonymously, told us he has a 4.3 inch penis and asked the OP to contact him to arrange a meet-up. That post has been deleted, leaving my earlier post hanging there with no context.

For the OP, you'll find it easy to find someone to make love with.
What you'll find less easy is finding someone that you should make love with. And that is something that is very much part of the journey of growing up.
And don't be surprised if someone seems like the sort of person you should have as a sexual partner and who then turns out not to be.

It's up to you if you go for instant gratification or take a more measured approach to this.
You could go for the first Umar that doesn't post anonymously. Or you could hold out for a better offer / set of circumstances.
I think women need to discuss more about their experiences with the younger gen, so they get the full picture rather than learning from their peers who know absolutely nothing.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Did anyone actually feel any different after they did it for the first time? No. So why is this such a big deal. Let it happen when it happens, forcing it is never a good idea.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did anyone actually feel any different after they did it for the first time? No. So why is this such a big deal.
Because no virgin believes that
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My self confidence got a boost when I lost my virginity. And in the ensuing months with that girlfriend, my confidence around women increased a lot.

Looking back on it, it was a great start to my apprenticeship on romantic relationships.

So yes, losing my virginity did change me (for the better). And I expect plenty of other people would be changed for the better too in similar circumstances.
Truflais
Report 1 year ago
Don't rush into it. Invest in a good vibrator in the meantime.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (81)
26.91%
No - I have already returned home (38)
12.62%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
19.93%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.3%
No - I live at home during term anyway (91)
30.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed