Results tommorow - feeling sick Watch

member9876
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Anyone else in a similar position, been 6 weeks since I did my 1st yr uni exams and now it will all be revealed tommorow. They will be on evision and tbh I am feeling so deadly lol. I just have a bad feeling I have slightly missed the pass although I did put effort and time into the exams.
gaijin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Week tomorrow. My heart hopes I can scrape a first, my head thinks I've got about 60-65.
Jackathon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Good luck to you both!
xxxchrisxxx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You'll be ok.
Demoskratos7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Best of luck. If it's any consolation I spent the morning before my results vomming into my bin.
welsh_chick
Badges: 7
Report 10 years ago
yeh mine are out tomorrow too, i feel scared
couture_kid
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
aw, good luck guys!!!!
jakeee
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just out of interest, how many exams/courseworks are you lot allowed to resit in the summer at your unis?
Emerald
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think I get mine tommorow as well, they let us know last week whether we'd passed or not to make it through to the next year and said they'd post the results to us soon. Good luck
uthred50
Badges: 16
Report 10 years ago
Good Luck
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I never feel sick but I can't sleep brilliantly even if I know I've done well.
thyssen1207
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You'll be fine, most who feel pessimistic about their exam results tend to do better than expected. ... and if it's any consolation I was experiencing acid reflux, light headedness, the full works the morning of the results day.
member9876
Rep:
?
My results still haven't appeared on evision. I can't bear the tension.
member9876
Rep:
?
just got my results and I passed everything well.

The details shown above are as recorded in SITS on 07/Jul/2008 at 10:05:09. They may be subject to change, and are subject to ratification by the Assessment Board.

However that is something, I am worried about
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by member9876)

The details shown above are as recorded in SITS on 07/Jul/2008 at 10:05:09. They may be subject to change, and are subject to ratification by the Assessment Board.

Well Done

I presume your results are preliminary for the time being until they are confirmed by the board of examiners.
Rob 07
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

That will just be to cover themselves in case something changes, it is the same for A-level results when you get your results they are only provisional and are only confirmed when the certificates are issued - well done on passing though
member9876
Rep:
?
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
Well Done

I presume your results are preliminary for the time being until they are confirmed by the board of examiners.
is there a huge chance they could change cos my theory mark is just on for a subject.
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 10 years ago
is there a huge chance they could change cos my theory mark is just on for a subject.
I haven't experienced any changes with my marks - when I got my results throughout the year, they were all provisional with a '*' next to them - when I got my results officially, few weeks ago, the '*' had gone meaning my marks had been approved by board of examiners.

I think the only thing that can make them change is things like Plagiarism - if your not guilty of that, then you'll be alright.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (477)
38.22%
No - but I will (95)
7.61%
No - I don't want to (87)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (589)
47.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise