we had sex - now he is ignoring me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
hey you guys,

i met this guy on a night out and we kissed and went back to mine and had sex . he annoyed me a bit so i told him to leave. after a while i contacted him and asked him out. i was ridiculously drunk, which wasn't good. he went back to mine again but we didn't have sex this time. in the afternoon he told me he was bored and hungry so he went back and didn't want me to come with him. after that i messaged him various times and he never replied. all i wanted was to get to know him better without being drunk. then once he did replied but he was being quite rude (kind of denying the whole thing we had and making me feel like i was obsessive). now of course i have to think about him a lot. i'm always thinking wheter i've done something wrong or if he just wanted sex. i hate being in doubt. do you guys think i should send him another message or just leave it? has anyone ever been in a similar situation? how do you stop thinking about someone who's not even worth it?

thanks a lot!
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
leave it. sounds to me like he was just after sex and assumed it was a one time thing
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i agree with dh
EvenStevens
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Guys often see sex as a one time thing
Girls often see sex as a ticket into a relationship

The two things don't go together.
DannyOwens
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I agree, i know its hard but try to get over him. He sounds like he was only after sex.
Bateman
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well If he has been anoying and rude to you, you leave him regardless of what he wants.
lolimemma
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sounds like a typical one night stand to me. Just a one time thing. Don't send another message you might seem a bit psycho. If he wants you he'll bother to make an effort. No advice on the how to stop thinking about him issue. You'll get over him eventually though!
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 10 years ago
OP - hate to be blunt, but you gave 'in' too easily - he got what he wanted and doesn't see or feel the need to contact you.

Learn from it and move on.
jakeee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
One night stands ftw.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sorry OP, seems like you got used.

Leave him, find someone better. Don't give it away too soon next time?
Meeee :)
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Leave it. Sounds like he only wanted you for sex.
stacey4415
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ignore him, don't make contact

just get on with your life, i know it's hard, but you'll forget about him soon enough
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed