Do expensive shoes expire?
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JoelBruno)
Yes, most have an expiry date of about three months. For example, the Church's shoes I'm currently wearing are Best Before February 2020.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JoelBruno)
If you freeze them they'll last longer
Neha Shukla
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What do you mean by expiring? Well, the collection of branded shoes are materialistic things that have a shelf-life. Though they are made with fabrics that are stupendous and of rich quality and best in the industry. They last way longer than the ones that are of low quality when compared but they too expire. There are so many reasons because of which the branded shoes expire. They are:

You wear them often: You like branded shoes and more that's why you bought them in the first place. Like everything else - you wear your branded shoes often and that is the reason why you see them disintegrate with time.

You don't store them well: Apart from wearing branded shoes, you need to store them very well. You have to keep them packed separately in a way that would help them stay clean and without being trampled on.

These are the reasons according to me that shorten the shelf life of branded shoes.
eez
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
those ****ty balenciaga runner socks last like 3 months
mehrab44
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
This is the first time in my life that I hear such a question, "do the shoes expire?"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (68)
69.39%
No (30)
30.61%

Watched Threads