Restrospective deferrals [ of exams] Watch

TerrorSquad
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi, can anyone give me any info on this?

[on ground of extenuated circumstances]

thanks a lot!
TerrorSquad
anyone?
subterfuge
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
do you mean that you've taken the exam but want it to be as if you'd not taken it?
TerrorSquad
yeah, but now results are out so its really hard to defer, even though i did have medical problems around the exam time
subterfuge
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ah, that makes it a bit more difficult then... did they know about the medical problems beforehand? Do you have some kind of hospital/doctors note or anything? if not then there's probably nothing they can do.

you could try contacting student advice if your uni has one. i don't know if it would be very likely for them to be able to do anything if results are out already though. can't hurt to try though i spose, good luck!

i got given a result of NA (not assessed) for the exams i failed which means i get to resit without having the marks capped. It got sorted before results were out though, and i only get to resit the ones i failed, not the ones i just didn't do well in.
TerrorSquad
well in our regulations, it does say do it on time etc etc, but also somewhere is says somehting like 'if you feel your performance will be or has been affected - surely you would know this after you seen your results,...?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed