The Student Room Group

what's your favourite season?

Poll

what's your favourite season?

question above
Season 2. Good character development
Is this thread really about TV shows? looks rather like season has another meaning here.
Winter. I hate the heat and love dark cold days 😂😂. Minus alll the rain
@1st superstar

Just to let you know: I have moved the thread from TV shows to Chat. And before I forget to tell you: my favorite season is the summer: long and sunny days to walk around outside is very nice to spend time. :h:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by 1st superstar
question above

Winter and autumn is best. You can go skiing in winter the dark evenings allow you to study better, light summer nights are a distraction. There are better TV movies in winter.

I really hated last summer 2019. Worst summer of my life.
Original post by OR321
Winter. I hate the heat and love dark cold days 😂😂. Minus alll the rain

So you must be happy about the coming season. Winter time is very close with all the darkness and snow.
Original post by Kallisto
So you must be happy about the coming season. Winter time is very close with all the darkness and snow.

Yeah but I live in Greater Manchester so it’s always fkn raining
Original post by OR321
Yeah but I live in Greater Manchester so it’s always fkn raining

It is not different in the region I am living. It is also rainy at this season. Snow in december or January is so rarely.
Summer, given the longer daylight. This is followed by Autumn. The Fall was a band with Mark E Smith as lead singer.
Hi,

Summer is probably my favourite season as long as the temperature doesn’t go above 35 degrees.

:P
Summer is the best season .
Nice and hot, barely have to wear any clothes.
People are in a much better frame of mind.
don't have one. I prefer cold/milder weather.

Quick Reply

Latest