When can you buy razors Watch

Anonomoussss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I dont want to tell my parents about me growing hair and shaving but I still need razors but I cant buy any what should I do ??
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Considering it's a natural process of life and everyone grows hair I don't see the big deal in telling parents but you can buy razors from most supermarkets and drug stores
Anonomoussss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by AzureCeleste)
Considering it's a natural process of life and everyone grows hair I don't see the big deal in telling parents but you can buy razors from most supermarkets and drug stores
I think you have to be over 18
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonomoussss)
I have never been ID'd for razors, but I have been ID'd for Red Bull. I don't think there is an age restriction on them.
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonomoussss)
I've never been ID'd. Went to self-service checkouts and they've not been restricted age products
originalbiscotti
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
the legal age to buy them is 18(ive never been Id'd though), growing hair is completely normal, possibly just ask your mum to pick you one up? just say you want to shave your underarms or whatever, honestly, its completely normal
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (34)
65.38%
No (18)
34.62%

Watched Threads