Catered. Still Need To Take Pots and Pans? Watch

QI Elf
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Firstly sorry for all the questions I post on here but I have a lot to ask!!!

Anyway, I think I have decided that if I get into Leicester I will probably put down Beaumont catered for my first choice accommodation and then GMS and John Foster catered as either 2nd and 3rd (yet to choose between them)

My question is this:

Will I still need to take kitchen things (pots, pans, knives/forks, plates, cups etc) with me considering I will be catered or not? If so what kind of things would you reccommend? Although I would mostly be eating the catered food I would still have to make lunch and the odd evenng snack etc.
InArduisFouette
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
up to a point it depends on how likely you are to be able ot make use of the catered food and how well the catering covers weekends , bankholiday in term time and the like... given some 'catered' ... also are you going to have early starts, late finishes or not get back in time for evening meals ?
Faery_Lights
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think it is probably adviseable to take a few pots and pans and definately a plate, mugs, and cutlery because you have to provide your own lunch and stuff.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• De Montfort University
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads