Accommodation at Teesside Uni - chat and FAQ

Watch
Teesside University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Choosing the right place to live when you're a student is a big part of your university journey.

Use this thread to chat about your options, find out who's interested in the same accommodation as you and ask questions about what our residences are like.

Teesside University's accommodation pages are here.
Teesside University
Rep:
?
You might find these frequently asked questions useful
Omarasimd005
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Teesside,

I have applied for the upcoming batch in 2020 for Bsc Computer Science, can you recommend any of your halls on campus for a first year like me ?
Teesside University
Rep:
?
(Original post by Omarasimd005)
Hi Teesside,

I have applied for the upcoming batch in 2020 for Bsc Computer Science, can you recommend any of your halls on campus for a first year like me ?
Hi Omarasimd005

That's great - best of luck with your application

You can see your accommodation options here. Central Halls is very popular with first years, and we're expecting that our new accommodation Cornell will also be very popular. All accommodation is suitable for first years and all is within a very short walk from our campus heart. Which accommodation you choose depends on what you'd like from the experience - take a look at the descriptions here and see which you like best
Omarasimd005
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Teesside University)
Hi Omarasimd005

That's great - best of luck with your application

You can see your accommodation options here. Central Halls is very popular with first years, and we're expecting that our new accommodation Cornell will also be very popular. All accommodation is suitable for first years and all is within a very short walk from our campus heart. Which accommodation you choose depends on what you'd like from the experience - take a look at the descriptions here and see which you like best
Thank you team Hope to see you in 2020 !

Let me check the links and get back to you.
Teesside University
Rep:
?
(Original post by Omarasimd005)
Thank you team Hope to see you in 2020 !

Let me check the links and get back to you.
Teesside University
Rep:
?
The University's accommodation team have arranged a trip to York for Teesside University accommodation residents for next week

It's a good chance to visit the beautiful York Minster, the Christmas markets, the historic city walls or just to relax and meet new friends. There's a charge for the coach but it's a great value option!

If you're a student living in University accommodation and want to find out more, drop the team a line on 01642 342255, or email [email protected] ...

Or if you're thinking about joining us at Teesside for 2020 it's something nice to look forward to for next year!
Teesside University
Rep:
?
If you'd like to see our accommodation you're very welcome to join us for our next undergraduate open day (2020 entry).

Saturday 11 January, 10.00am - 2.00pm

Book here
Teesside University
Rep:
?
If you'd like to see our accommodation you're very welcome to join us for our next undergraduate open day (2020 entry).

All new undergraduates are guaranteed a place in University accommodation.

Join us to look round - Saturday 29 February, 10.00am - 2.00pm

Book here
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Hello, we know it's a strange time at the moment but we're still here for you to answer your accommodation questions.

Just get in touch with our accommodation team using our quick contact form.

You can see our newest accommodation (scheduled to open September 2020) here.

Take care everyone.
elestras
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys- any updates on when accommodation allocations will be sent out? I know they said from May but any freshers i’ve spoken to haven’t heard
Teesside University
Rep:
?
(Original post by elestras)
Hey guys- any updates on when accommodation allocations will be sent out? I know they said from May but any freshers i’ve spoken to haven’t heard
Hi elestras, so sorry for the delayed reply, I've been waiting to hear from our accommodation team on this. The team have asked me to let you know that they're working through applications now and will be in touch asap. We're sorry for the delay. Please don't worry about missing a place as all *first years (ug or pg)* are guaranteed a place in accommodation. Everything is taking a little longer at the moment due to the situation. Please drop us a line on [email protected] if you need anything in the meantime.

*EDITED*
Last edited by Teesside University; 1 year ago
elestras
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
im postgrad but thank you for the reply!
Teesside University
Rep:
?
im postgrad but thank you for the reply!
Ahh I'm sorry elestras - i should have said first years - all first years are guaranteed a place in accommodation - ug or pg
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Hi all

A quick reminder that you can see all accommodation here.

Some useful FAQs here.

Take care all.
Fandorina
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi all

A quick reminder that you can see all accommodation here.

Some useful FAQs here.

Take care all.
Hello, I would like to ask you, when the official 2020/2021 FB groups will be opened for the student halls? I am interested in the Central Halls group. Thanks a lot!
Teesside University
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fandorina)
Hello, I would like to ask you, when the official 2020/2021 FB groups will be opened for the student halls? I am interested in the Central Halls group. Thanks a lot!
Hi Fandorina

I've asked our accommodation team and will let you know when I know! Thanks for your patience Best wishes, Laura
Teesside University
Rep:
?
Hi Fandorina

I've asked our accommodation team and will let you know when I know! Thanks for your patience Best wishes, Laura
Hi Fandorina

The accommodation team will be opening the accommodation Facebook groups in mid-August best wishes, Laura
Fandorina
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Fandorina

The accommodation team will be opening the accommodation Facebook groups in mid-August best wishes, Laura
Thank you!
Katiep192
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi I’ve got a place in Central Halls that I’m looking for someone to take my Place in September. It’s an En suite room and £115 a week. It’s sharing with 4 girls who are lovely people and very quiet. Please let me know if you would be interested xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (55)
22.45%
Excited but a bit nervous (112)
45.71%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.47%
I'm really nervous (45)
18.37%

Watched Threads