The Student Room Group

CyberStart Game

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tifaney57
2,4,5,and 7 in level 6 and any in level 7

for some on level 7, cd made an official writeup for some of them - go have a look if you're stuck. And I would also recommend looking in the field manual for help
Did you find out what to do? I've been trying to find the way to run this file for ages. Swear I've tried everything in the manual that runs programs. Tried removing the "." when using the ./ And tried it with the "." at the beginning of the filename. I've also tried cat (also with the . and without).
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by SomePersonOnline
Did you find out what to do? I've been trying to find the way to run this file for ages. Swear I've tried everything in the manual that runs programs. Tried removing the

Did you find out what to do? I've been trying to find the way to run this file for ages. Swear I've tried everything in the manual that runs programs. Tried removing the

Which challenge is this?
Original post by EwieBullmar1
Which challenge is this?

L5 C3 in Headquarters
L5 C3 in Headquarters

I would check the field manual as to how folders are structured in Linux. The brief also says "hidden files in there" - I would take a look at those
I would check the field manual as to how folders are structured in Linux. The brief also says "hidden files in there" - I would take a look at those

Thanks I'll try that!
Anyone done L6 C5?
I can help with most of the earlier ones, if you need it :smile:

Got it to work and honestly its embarrassing how easy it was haha. I did notice they said "files" but it just didn't click after finding only 1 the first time.

For anyone who is stuck on this level don't over complicate it, it's easier than you think, and you need to do 3 things to pass this level.
Original post by TashHounslow
Anyone done L6 C5?

Have you connected to the service yet for 6.5?
Have you connected to the service yet for 6.5?

Nope haha, I feel likes it's really simple but I'm just overthinking it.
Anyone done L6 C5?

please help me with level2 c10 its driving me insane i cant find the user or pass anywhere!!!!!!!
Original post by cyberstudent99
please help me with level2 c10 its driving me insane i cant find the user or pass anywhere!!!!!!!

Download the txt file fron the email and one of the user names and passwords are the correct ones.

Hint: think of their store, what are they selling there? Once you notice the theme you'll easily notice which password to use (then just get the username corresponding to the password)
please haelp me with level2 c10 its driving me insane i cant find the user or pass anywhere!!!!!!!

Have you seen the email on the left panel There's a txt file attached with a bunch of passwords. It's the password to do with bikes btw
Have you seen the email on the left panel There's a txt file attached with a bunch of passwords. It's the password to do with bikes btw

OMG thank you so much I can't believe I didnt see this :wink:

Also have you done the weird question on level 3 with only two numbers ????
Also have you done the weird question on level 3 with only two numbers ????

Yeah, that's a weird one, keep refreshing the page, be patient
thanks :smile: i only have c5 and c9 left on level 3 but neither of them make any sense. I looked through the source code of the xml file and dont understand how to open it and the I know the bank transfer one is something to do with changing the website but im not sure what to? thanks for all your help
Download the txt file fron the email and one of the user names and passwords are the correct ones.

Hint: think of their store, what are they selling there? Once you notice the theme you'll easily notice which password to use (then just get the username corresponding to the password)

thanks you guys :smile:
are any of you in the championship or no
Original post by tifaney57
are any of you in the championship or no

championship?? Do you mean Elite?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending