The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think I ate undercooked cumberland sausages.. They were frozen and I fried them... I should have turned down the heat but I didn't and they looked great on the outside but were so mushy and weird on the inside.. and kinda cold.. not very cold but definitely not hot.. I feel gross... I didn't only eat undercooked meat but also undercooked dough..? I feel like my stomach kinda hurts.. Not sure if I'm just paranoid or it actually hurts T.T
Original post by Elena1994Rox
I think I ate undercooked cumberland sausages.. They were frozen and I fried them... I should have turned down the heat but I didn't and they looked great on the outside but were so mushy and weird on the inside.. and kinda cold.. not very cold but definitely not hot.. I feel gross... I didn't only eat undercooked meat but also undercooked dough..? I feel like my stomach kinda hurts.. Not sure if I'm just paranoid or it actually hurts T.T

this is so funny:clap2::congrats::cry2::lol::lol:
Original post by ch0c0h01ic
In a good/lucky case, you'll be fine.

In a bad/unlucky case, you could die, but more likely you'll have a degree of food poisoning varying from something as brief as 24hours, or a trip to hospital for a couple of weeks stay, and/or death.

Is it not just raw chicken that can kill you ? I think raw sausage would just make you very ill.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
Is it not just raw chicken that can kill you ? I think raw sausage would just make you very ill.

Not at all.

You can find cases of severe food borne illness and fatalities across pretty much every type of food (eg; E.Coli 0157 in beef, Salmonella Typhimurium and Hepatitis E in pork, Listeria spp. in salads, bTB in raw milk and cheese, etc).

Camplyobacter in chicken is simply one of the most common and/or most documented in the media.
Enjoy a night on the toilet :banghead:
You will ****ing die straight away
You should be fine, you might feel a little unwell. If you feel really terrible, call 111if you're in the UK
Original post by matacton
You will ****ing die straight away

This thread 11 years old fam
So did I and I feel really sick
Original post by RossB1702

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ye very comforting you could die or b very ill
let's revive threads yay
Noooo call a ambulance right now tell them you ate undercooked Cumberland they may need to put you on oxygen etc.

Latest

Trending

Trending