Ok. Embarrassing. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have been really unwell of late, and had really bad diarrhoea. That cleared up last night, however this morning I noticed that I'm still quite sore 'down below'.

I had a bath this morning and did a little 'investigation'. It feels like I have a hard lump, about the size of a cherry stone, on the edge of my anus. It's sore to touch and sore when I clench my bum, but otherwise I can't feel it.

This is really incredably embarrassing and not a troll (I swear.) Is it hemorrhoids? Is it anything I need to be worried about?
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
think you should goto the doctor instead of asking us what it could be tbh
glow stick
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
get to the doctors.
Cowz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have been really unwell of late, and had really bad diarrhoea. That cleared up last night, however this morning I noticed that I'm still quite sore 'down below'.

I had a bath this morning and did a little 'investigation'. It feels like I have a hard lump, about the size of a cherry stone, on the edge of my anus. It's sore to touch and sore when I clench my bum, but otherwise I can't feel it.

This is really incredably embarrassing and not a troll (I swear.) Is it hemorrhoids? Is it anything I need to be worried about?

Sounds like it could be, did you squeeze to hard? :p:

An ice cube might help, but if it hasn't cleared up in a few days then maybe go see a doctor then.
Gren1TI
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
See a doctor. People on a students’ forum won’t be able to give you medical advice.

It’s probably nothing serious, but will probably need treatment of some sort, your GP will be able to prescribe this. And if it is something worse, then you’ll be glad you didn’t wait.
Y'anami!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Doctooooooooors! :|
amy.dd
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Call the nhs direct line and they may be able to give you some indication of what it is.
However going to the doctor is probably the best idea.
FireDeuce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by amy.dd)
Call the nhs direct line and they may be able to give you some indication of what it is.
Seriously unimpressed with NHS Direct at the moment. I called them and they said they had a two day call back back log of non-emergency calls.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (404)
37.72%
No - but I will (82)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (75)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (510)
47.62%

Watched Threads