paul3102
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
currently looking at goldsmiths, ual and city, anyone have any opinions or personal experience with these institutions?
Last edited by paul3102; 1 year ago
Goldsmiths, University of London
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there 👋

We're very proud of our Media & Communications programme at Goldsmiths, we were even recently ranked 7th in the world in the subject! (QS World University Rankings 2019) The course is also especially unique because it's one of the only programmes that is a 50/50 split between theory and practice, meaning you get better practical experience for your career.

However, I'd say choosing a course is all about figuring out what you want from your university experience. Definitely have a look at the course content and see what is the best fit for what you want to do! You can find all of the modules for our programme under the 'what you'll study' tab here. (You can also see some examples of our student work!)

I'd also recommend visiting each university and seeing if you feel like you'd thrive there. If you can, try and go to an open day so you can meet the department and speak to current students! For more information about open days and campus tours at Goldsmiths see here.

Hope this helps, and if you have any specific questions feel free to let me know! 😊

-Miranda
Last edited by Goldsmiths, University of London; 1 year ago
appleschop
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Go to www.seeuni.org to see the rank of university and course
I checked the rank of uni:
City, University of London:59
University of the Arts, London: 64
Goldsmiths College: 110
You can use a keyword to check your course. Times, Guardian, QS are not right.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
9.09%
I need help researching courses (5)
9.09%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.45%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
43.64%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (13)
23.64%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.64%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.45%

Watched Threads