Runnymeders-Where you party people at???!!! Watch

eclectic89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey Runnymeders! Here's the thread for getting to know your neighbours!
Post anything you like, such as where you'll be staying, what course you'll be taking, the societies you're thinking of joining, or where you're from! Get those fingers working

I'll be staying at Block R, doing management, and thinking of joining IFIS, Lacross and French Soc!
eclectic89
Rep:
?
Runnymede 1
Kokiri - Block U Level 2 Flat A
Eclectic89 - Block R Level 0 Flat A
Jofebaqua10 - Block T Level 0 Flat A

Runnymede 2
Princess_Betty

-credits to Jackathon, thanks!
monica7790
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by eclectic89)
Hey Runnymeders! Here's the thread for getting to know your neighbours!
Post anything you like, such as where you'll be staying, what course you'll be taking, the societies you're thinking of joining, or where you're from! Get those fingers working

I'll be staying at Block R, doing management, and thinking of joining IFIS, Lacross and French Soc!
oooo party, not even in runnymead but still i shall pop over lol
im doing management too lol have you joined the facebook group for management rhul 08? x
eclectic89
Rep:
?
(Original post by monica7790)
oooo party, not even in runnymead but still i shall pop over lol
im doing management too lol have you joined the facebook group for management rhul 08? x
haha come on over! Yeah, I've joined the fb group, have you?? xoxo
monica7790
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
haha come on over! Yeah, I've joined the fb group, have you?? xoxo
yep im monica as you can guess lol add me on facebook if you like it would be good to see some faces which will soon become fimilar in sept, spesh since we are doing the same course. xxxx
eclectic89
Rep:
?
added ;D
monica7790
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
accepted nice to get to know people before we start! are you doing management straight or with something else? i want to do it with HR xxx
eclectic89
Rep:
?
Totally, it's so much less intimidating when you know some ppl before you go! I want to do it with International Business, hopefully I won't need to learn things like Asian culture or something like that I'm really looking forward to freshers' fayre, i wonder what they've got in stall of us!!
monica7790
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Totally, it's so much less intimidating when you know some ppl before you go! I want to do it with International Business, hopefully I won't need to learn things like Asian culture or something like that I'm really looking forward to freshers' fayre, i wonder what they've got in stall of us!!
i know what you mean, it will be so good to sort of know the people on our course rather than have to memorise like 50 names in one go! lol. im really excited about freshers' fayre too, hopefully there wont be any drunken mishaps which people will after be known for! e.g. 'hey didnt you make out with the professor?' ha ha xxx
eclectic89
Rep:
?
(Original post by monica7790)
i know what you mean, it will be so good to sort of know the people on our course rather than have to memorise like 50 names in one go! lol. im really excited about freshers' fayre too, hopefully there wont be any drunken mishaps which people will after be known for! e.g. 'hey didnt you make out with the professor?' ha ha xxx
hahaha, i'm the absolute worst with names. no one can beat me, seriously. but i've got this useful trick which i'll let you in on..just ask you forgot and them how to spell their name! this trick backfired on me once though, a guy was like my name is Max, M-A-X, you forgot my name didn't you??! haha i think i'll probabably be the sober one though, well drunken mishaps can be entertaining lol! btw, would you like to talk on fb instead? we're totally dominating this thread haha! xxx
monica7790
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hahaha, i'm the absolute worst with names. no one can beat me, seriously. but i've got this useful trick which i'll let you in on..just ask you forgot and them how to spell their name! this trick backfired on me once though, a guy was like my name is Max, M-A-X, you forgot my name didn't you??! haha i think i'll probabably be the sober one though, well drunken mishaps can be entertaining lol! btw, would you like to talk on fb instead? we're totally dominating this thread haha! xxx
lol if some one has an unusual name i always try and think of something similar to it. like my friend is called 'arina' and i couldnt remember it for the life of me so i kept thinking of wembley arena lol. yer facebook chat would be better, i think its safe to say we are completely off topic lol xxxx
eclectic89
Rep:
?
it's really safe haha, see you at fb
jofebaqua10
Report 10 years ago
There's a facebook group for those moving into Runnymede (2008-09):

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=53833980541
eclectic89
Rep:
?
Thanks for the link!
eclectic89
Rep:
?
(Original post by jofebaqua10)
There's a facebook group for those moving into Runnymede (2008-09):

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=53833980541
so will you be sticking with runnymede?
jofebaqua10
Report 10 years ago
so will you be sticking with runnymede?

Yeah, i accepted my room offer on the day, there's no point in changing it since i've been told is one of the best halls there, and i could end up somewhere crappy if i rejected it lol.
eclectic89
Rep:
?
(Original post by jofebaqua10)
Yeah, i accepted my room offer on the day, there's no point in changing it since i've been told is one of the best halls there, and i could end up somewhere crappy if i rejected it lol.
well said i look forward to seeing you there xoxo
kokiri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've only just seen this thread! But yeah, another future Runnymeder here. Is it just me or does anyone else find the name 'Runnymede' awesome? :p:
eclectic89
Rep:
?
(Original post by kokiri)
I've only just seen this thread! But yeah, another future Runnymeder here. Is it just me or does anyone else find the name 'Runnymede' awesome? :p:
Haha Runnymede sounds funny to me, it reminds me of a runny nose and that mead drink
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (509)
37.76%
No - but I will (103)
7.64%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (644)
47.77%

Watched Threads