Pinkcurtain
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi!
I was wondering, to those who have taken the 16+ entrance exam to KCS, what the three entrance papers are like?
Are either the maths or English papers similar to a standard GCSE paper (which I do not expect the maths to be, only the English)? What is the general paper like?
For those who are more into the scientific subjects, rather than creative, how did you find the exams?
Any feedback is appreciated!
cornoclogs
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hey, I was wondering if anyone told u anything about the entry exams? I'm really in the dark atm, havent been able to find out anything...
Pinkcurtain
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by cornoclogs)
Hey, I was wondering if anyone told u anything about the entry exams? I'm really in the dark atm, havent been able to find out anything...
Same here! I’ve only seen the rumours/discussions online - though there’s not many at all.
I can’t believe the test is tomorrow!
cornoclogs
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
ugh its really annoying, because normally you can kind of tell if the tests are generally hard or not, but i couldnt find anything! but yeah omg its soo close!
Pinkcurtain
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by cornoclogs)
ugh its really annoying, because normally you can kind of tell if the tests are generally hard or not, but i couldnt find anything! but yeah omg its soo close!
Finished! I’m glad it’s over
cornoclogs
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
yeah me to! how did it go?
FuzzyJ
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I did the test too but it was easier than I thought it would be. Maths was so easy (apart from the last question), and the general wasn’t that bad too. I did my general essay on “the divide social media causes”. What did u do urs on?
gcsegcse123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
hey, does anyone know approximately how many students they invite for an interview
gcsegcse123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by FuzzyJ)
I did the test too but it was easier than I thought it would be. Maths was so easy (apart from the last question), and the general wasn’t that bad too. I did my general essay on “the divide social media causes”. What did u do urs on?
do you know how many people get invited for an interview?
Aryan108
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Pinkcurtain)
Hi!
I was wondering, to those who have taken the 16+ entrance exam to KCS, what the three entrance papers are like?
Are either the maths or English papers similar to a standard GCSE paper (which I do not expect the maths to be, only the English)? What is the general paper like?
For those who are more into the scientific subjects, rather than creative, how did you find the exams?
Any feedback is appreciated!
this is for sixth form?
FuzzyJ
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by gcsegcse123)
do you know how many people get invited for an interview?
I believe 1/3 of candidates r invited for interviews, although I’m not 100% sure.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

If this is your first time voting in an election, will Brexit be a big factor for you?

Yes (5)
62.5%
No (3)
37.5%

Watched Threads