The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
GrahamFromJeremyKyle
Haha yes, I love Cardiff. How is it there?

Dunno yet, i start this year (about the same time you apply lolz)

Ive visited for 2 days and i freakin loved the place so i decided a 450 mile move is worth it.
Jamin
Dunno yet, i start this year (about the same time you apply lolz)

Ive visited for 2 days and i freakin loved the place so i decided a 450 mile move is worth it.

Lucky you.

Yeah, I love Cardiff as a city. It's one of the nicer ones.
Reply 22
Just don't be too quick to apply, take some time on your PS and make sure its good or you might send in a poor one that your wrote hastily.
Reply 23
GrahamFromJeremyKyle
Haha yes, I love Cardiff. How is it there?

I live by Cardiff and I really love it there, should be applying there for 2009 too :smile: There's plenty to do there!
Reply 24
GrahamFromJeremyKyle
Hell yeah! Jeremy doesn't do much anyway, an occasional yelling session here and there but that's it. He always gets Graham on when he doesn't know what else to say... "err, we're gonna get Graham on now to help you!"

...How did you manage to to get that tremendous amount of posts(nearly a million posts!!!)?! Hacking into the site management sys. may be?:confused: :cool: :eek:
GrahamFromJeremyKyle
Hell yeah! Jeremy doesn't do much anyway, an occasional yelling session here and there but that's it. He always gets Graham on when he doesn't know what else to say... "err, we're gonna get Graham on now to help you!"

Graham always resolves the real issues. Jeremy just shouts and is generally abusive.

Latest

Trending

Trending