What's the deal with situational judgment tests Watch

hasan6091
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I fail most of these tests that I do.. I dont understand why. I chose the options which show teamwork.. leadership.. innovation etc but still fail.

How do you pass these??
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hasan6091)
I fail most of these tests that I do.. I dont understand why. I chose the options which show teamwork.. leadership.. innovation etc but still fail.

How do you pass these??
You need to be more specific about the tests.
If it is pt supermarket / fast food you either get the information from glass door.
If it is graduate stuff then practice and get some examples from careers centre plus there are books on assessment centres. They just need some common sense for the later and some medium to long term thinking.
hasan6091
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
You need to be more specific about the tests.
If it is pt supermarket / fast food you either get the information from glass door.
If it is graduate stuff then practice and get some examples from careers centre plus there are books on assessment centres. They just need some common sense for the later and some medium to long term thinking.
The personality tests for graduate schemes
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
Have a look on amazon or at your careers service, they will be under assessment centres. It sounds like you are more for psychometric testing. I believe theres a site somewhere that sells the solutions except I was always taught rather than second guess be yourself.
https://www.jobtestprep.co.uk/free-s...judgement-test
https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/situ...ement-test.htm
A while back but I just became familiar with three of the main ones. I mistook situational as where you are in a situation and you have to decide your way out of it.
Last edited by 999tigger; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (210)
70.47%
No I haven't decided yet (55)
18.46%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
11.07%

Watched Threads