Is it possible for anyone to look ugly? Watch

avalanche
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I mean like with really naturally pretty girls is it possible for them to look ugly? (without wearing trampy clothes and having messy hair?)
Noémie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i dont think anybody can look ugly.
liamcicada
Report 10 years ago
i love it when girls have that just got out of bed look. its cute
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Of course people can look ugly.
allieRAWR!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
with good hair and decent clothes, then of course, I think anyone can be made up to not look ugly.

But, I think some guys just dont do these things and don't work with what they've got, ending up looking ugly.
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Trust me, it is. I look decent with make up (go to my profile) but without...yuck.
afua12
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by avalanche)
I mean like with really naturally pretty girls is it possible for them to look ugly? (without wearing trampy clothes and having messy hair?)
is it possible for naturally pretty girls to look ugly without anything to make them look ugly?
I don't get it. If someone's naturally pretty, and they're natural - how could they look ugly?
perkyDani
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It is hard for some really gorgeous people to look bad, their facial features are just so nice that unless you paperbag them they'll always stand out even if their hair looks a mess, crap clothes etc
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ugly is what I'd call off-putting: I wouldn't want to be associated with them (how shallow does that sound! I'll have to explain this...)
I only call girls ugly when they've gone for the full-on drag-queen look (check out any club on a Friday night...ergh). Guys can be ugly if they go with the stupid chav look. In our natural forms...well, we're either attractive, unattractive or somewhere in between.
kjc_us
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by liamcicada)
You should see me in the morning - you would not be saying that then!

Yes, it is possible.
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well beauty is obviously subjective. It's just that some aspects of beauty are less subjective than others (and often cultural). Although no matter what a person looks like, there is bound to be at least one person in the world who finds them attractive.
perkyDani
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no-one is getting the title, op used the wrong word, he really meant can everyone look ugly? ie are there any people who can never look ugly barring disfigurements
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by allieRAWR!)
with good hair and decent clothes, then of course, I think anyone can be made up to not look ugly.

But, I think some guys just dont do these things and don't work with what they've got, ending up looking ugly.
If we knew how to, dear god, we'd do it in a heartbeat.

Someone make a DIY thread and sticky it in H&R.
thanette
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
One'a my best mates has model/adonis style looks-heads turn whenever we are out and girls maul him. But, he makes little effor with clothing and tidiness-scruffy etc, and eats appallingly, affecting general pallor, breath etc. So I don't think he looks that attractive.
He knows people fancy him so think it's gone to his head, and therefore doesn't make any effort. People say all the time to me "Don't you think he's gorgeous?" I think, "not if you saw the state of him before I ironed his shirt and made him shower..."
Valkyrja
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
haha yes, a lot of my friends are professional (and by professional i mean catwalk and proper campaigns not just standing around outside car supermarkets with big boobs) models, and I've seen them look awful. I was in to beauty pageants when I was younger too and I've again seen a lot of very pretty girls getting their ugly on.

It's not so much about bed hair/tiredness etc...it's more about their mood...no one looks pretty when they're stressed out, worn out and feeling sick for example.
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by thanette)
One'a my best mates has model/adonis style looks-heads turn whenever we are out and girls maul him. But, he makes little effor with clothing and tidiness-scruffy etc, and eats appallingly, affecting general pallor, breath etc. So I don't think he looks that attractive.
He knows people fancy him so think it's gone to his head, and therefore doesn't make any effort. People say all the time to me "Don't you think he's gorgeous?" I think, "not if you saw the state of him before I ironed his shirt and made him shower..."
You iron your mates shirts?

Hmm... perhaps I've been looking at housework differently when being independent... I'll just get my flatmate to do it for me.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by liamcicada)
:dito:

Bed hair... hubbada
xSplashx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Answer to the question, yes it is possible for any person to look ugly.
thanette
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by wanderlust.xx)
You iron your mates shirts?

Hmm... perhaps I've been looking at housework differently when being independent... I'll just get my flatmate to do it for me.

ONLY when I have arrived, all ready for the night out..and he is STILL slobbing around-saves time! :P
gianthead
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sometimes naturally pretty girls look ugly (in my view) when they have visible makeup on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.83%
No - but I will (101)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed