Stuck in a rut! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Please keep anon as guy Im talking about knows I visit this forum.

Im friends with this guy, hes been constantly asking me out and being really obsessive of me for the past 3 years.
Ive told him numerous times before that I want nothing with him, that is until now.
I think I like him although Im not sure if I do or not.
I havent been close to someone before...never been kissed and never you know .
So Im unsure of my feelings.
My friends all think he's a pathetic loser and a geek, I just go along with their opinions but recently ive been having this strong feeling of attraction to him.
Ive told him I think I want something with him and that we should give it a go but then I totally freaked out and made up some dumb ass lie that it was a friend of mines using my phone to text him.
Im scared of getting close to him basically.
I dont know what to do.
If my friends ever found out I feel this way they'll think Im mad.
And if I do think of getting close to him or telling him anything I get this massive gut feeling and become automatically scared!!

Can anyone help me please?
rummang
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think your friends opinion of him is getting to you and is subconsciously preventing you from approaching him in 'that' way.
groovychez89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
please dont listen to what your friends think! Ive made that mistake, my friends totally hated the boy that i liked and i made myself not like him because of that.. only for them to like him again and i missed my chance!
If you like him then go for it.. if your friends see that he makes you happy then they will learn to like him.. otherwise their not very good friends!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Thankyou
I feel pretty stupid that I didn't think of these myself.
I guess I should go and make a move on him now huh? lol!
groovychez89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yes you should.. hope it all works out for you! xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (344)
37.84%
No - but I will (72)
7.92%
No - I don't want to (65)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise