Personal Services Required - Channel 4 - 8.00pm... Watch

Geerththanan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Should be an interesting show...duno...time will tell...

anna_spanner89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I saw it the other night..theres a really stuck up woman on there, totally full of herself
Danielle89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im employed as a maid for a company that sends people out to clean houses - there's one of the houses we go to, it's absolutely huge, personal gym etc, obviously rich beyond sense, and completely OCD, totally sparkling clean, seemed like a waste of 1hr40mins, but the woman puts talc under the rugs all over the house to make sure we clean them all, and leaves notes saying things like "please do not leave fingerprints on the worktops" - mad! They've got 2 young children, one still baby-style, and it shows by the crayon on one wall - looks like since that incident the kids have been locked away cos the house is totally sparkling!
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Danielle89)
Im employed as a maid for a company that sends people out to clean houses - there's one of the houses we go to, it's absolutely huge, personal gym etc, obviously rich beyond sense, and completely OCD, totally sparkling clean, seemed like a waste of 1hr40mins, but the woman puts talc under the rugs all over the house to make sure we clean them all, and leaves notes saying things like "please do not leave fingerprints on the worktops" - mad! They've got 2 young children, one still baby-style, and it shows by the crayon on one wall - looks like since that incident the kids have been locked away cos the house is totally sparkling!

ooo which one?
Danielle89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
ooo which one?
I assume you mean which maid company - I'm with Merimaids, I think they have offices in the UK and in the USA, if the training video is anything to go by lol.
LizzyLizzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That curly guy just got offered forty grand! I'll do it!
x
Danielle89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Aye, I know, but he declined and went to that manic-depressed widow and then they couldn't agree on terms so he's unemployed! I'd have gone for the 40K lol
Kink
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Read Charlie Brooker's evaluation on the show! Very funny.
S
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is anyone watching tonight's episode? Pretty funny, they're all a bit demanding.
princess_123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Essence™)
Is anyone watching tonight's episode? Pretty funny, they're all a bit demanding.
How about the ones with the dog hotel?! What was with that?! And that spoilt kid.

And did you see the end when the woman was offered hardly any money and she didn't even end up working for them :p:
S
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
£250 a week or something like that, which is nothing at all. You break your back for these people and they don't even offer minimum wage.
FireDeuce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Essence™)
£250 a week or something like that, which is nothing at all. You break your back for these people and they don't even offer minimum wage.
Atleast you don't have to pay rent on top of that. Although, saying that, I would hate to live in someone elses house.
balloon_parade
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Anyone watching tonight?

One of the women is a total slave driver!

Example of the rules:

"You must not have one of the girls crisps, You should buy your own" -harsh, what if the kids offer? :confused:
coolguy456
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by balloon_parade)
Anyone watching tonight?

One of the women is a total slave driver!

Example of the rules:

"You must not have one of the girls crisps, You should buy your own" -harsh, what if the kids offer? :confused:
She is a total ***** lol!!!
Sanity Panda
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm just laughing at her.

"Oh my god, it's a catty message. She wanted to serve me food in the cat bowl" - No she was eatting it.
"My precious children. She'll hate them" - Yes, because people hate others for no reason.

And what the hell is up with all the 15 minutes, 30 minutes etc?
These people don't get paid enough.
Norfolkadam
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
Who on earth would work for that awful South African woman for £65 a week? That nice French guy obviously.

She was one of the worst people I've come across on TV and I'm a fan of the History Channel. Seriously. And the top she was wearing in the final scenes, the sleeves were attatched with what looked like bra-straps and then she complains when the Russian woman wear stilettos, she looked like a prostitute.

Awful person.
xxxchrisxxx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm not surprised that AJ woman is self employed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (543)
37.79%
No - but I will (112)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (98)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (684)
47.6%

Watched Threads