Guys questions for you... Watch

Amber.xxx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
What is your way of telling a girl you like them and would you be first to make a move and also what do you like that girls do?
Tribulogic
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I like when girls mind their own GOD-DAMMMMN business
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Amber.xxx)
What is your way of telling a girl you like them and would you be first to make a move and also what do you like that girls do?
I would talk to her first see how her personality is. That's my preference looks can be descent or good but personality is more important. And yeah if she had a nice personality and I felt like she was the one you know, I would definitely make the first move. What I love is when some girls give you your personal space. Like cuddling and stuff sure that is part of the relationship but you gotta give people their space too sometimes and not get too obsessive.
Omertà
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would say wtf u clapped **** get in my bed
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Omertà)
I would say wtf u clapped **** get in my bed
I've always dreamed of being romanced like that.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I feel really uncomfortable discussing feelings like that in person, so if I've ever told a girl I like them like that, then I've always done it by text lol. Does work though, less awkward for the both of you whatever her feelings. If she likes you back then it's easy to say it back via text, if not then she can pause and think of a way to let you down diplomatically.
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Haven't we all.
Amber.xxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tribulogic)
I like when girls mind their own GOD-DAMMMMN business
OOh alright then...
Amber.xxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
I would talk to her first see how her personality is. That's my preference looks can be descent or good but personality is more important. And yeah if she had a nice personality and I felt like she was the one you know, I would definitely make the first move. What I love is when some girls give you your personal space. Like cuddling and stuff sure that is part of the relationship but you gotta give people their space too sometimes and not get too obsessive.
Cute thanks for your help
PTMalewski
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don't. I don't earn enough to even get a mortgage, therefore I cannot marry any girl, therefore it would be a waste of time to try to get a girlfriend.
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Send them a picture of a cockerel to test the waters.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
idk if shes cute anything she does will be hot to me.

i made an unintentional move to a girl when asking her something and she was interested and so was i so we talked for ages and now we're friends. and probably more. but my initial crush(whom im 2 scared to talk to) might be a potential. if she doesnt show signs i'll move to the other 1.
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, So I know I've been shy lately, but I do like you and wondered if you wanted to hang out a bit more?
I'd try to make the first move, hopefully without her shutting me down instantly.
I like that girls are 'usually' honest with how they feel about someone, and can relate to bad experiences when the bloke suffers one.
Amber.xxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by PTMalewski)
I don't. I don't earn enough to even get a mortgage, therefore I cannot marry any girl, therefore it would be a waste of time to try to get a girlfriend.
Oh gosh sorry But I was dying at this lol
Amber.xxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Adz2042)
Hey, So I know I've been shy lately, but I do like you and wondered if you wanted to hang out a bit more?
I'd try to make the first move, hopefully without her shutting me down instantly.
I like that girls are 'usually' honest with how they feel about someone, and can relate to bad experiences when the bloke suffers one.
Thank youuu
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank youuu
let me + others here know how it goes.
Omertà
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
I mean it always works so... no wonder u dream of it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (215)
19.33%
Labour (475)
42.72%
Liberal Democrats (212)
19.06%
Green Party (57)
5.13%
Brexit Party (30)
2.7%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.36%
SNP (16)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.9%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)