The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Paramedic science course

What are the contact hours per week/what does the weekly timetable look like when not on placement?
Hi @S6H,

Great question! The weekly contact varies week by week and year on year but generally would be between 20-30 hours per week during UEA weeks.

Wednesday afternoons are left available for students to participate in clubs and societies. It's worth saying this is not compulsory - but it comes highly recommended! We have over 200+ societies and clubs at UEA, so there's something for everyone, and it's a great way to meet new people and learn or develop your skills outside of academia.

If you have any other questions at all, please do let me know and I'll be more than happy to help. :h:

Laura - Official UEA TSR Rep
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Hello @S6H,The academic week in paramedic science can vary massively? But mostly you can expect a pretty full week with 9-5 days except on Wednesday where as above we have the afternoons off.We do also have reading weeks and plenty of reading days, so although it sounds full on, we do have time to catch up on essays or exams.I hope this helps!Kieran (Paramedic Society at UEA)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending