Sex with a guy who’s very large, help! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
A guy I recently started sleeping with is very large, and whilst it feels good when we’re having sex the size he is makes sex hurt and uncomfortable at certain points. I want to make him finish and feel good but worried I won’t be able to carry on to do this because of the pain/discomfort. Any tips? Do I ask him to be gentle with me? How do I be polite about it?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Why don’t you get on top? Suggest different positions without mentioning his weight to him.
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you using lube?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why don’t you get on top? Suggest different positions without mentioning his weight to him.
hey! It’s nothing to do with his weight it’s the size of his penis that’s big , not him!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Apachecow)
Are you using lube?
no, would this help? I think it’s the depth of my vagina as well as the size
Anonymous #1
A guy I recently started sleeping with is very large, and whilst it feels good when we’re having sex the size he is makes sex hurt and uncomfortable at certain points. I want to make him finish and feel good but worried I won’t be able to carry on to do this because of the pain/discomfort. Any tips? Do I ask him to be gentle with me? How do I be polite about
EDIT: I think along with me being tight down there, it’s the depth (shallow) of my vagina
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
A guy I recently started sleeping with is very large, and whilst it feels good when we’re having sex the size he is makes sex hurt and uncomfortable at certain points. I want to make him finish and feel good but worried I won’t be able to carry on to do this because of the pain/discomfort. Any tips? Do I ask him to be gentle with me? How do I be polite about it?
I'm the same when having sex with a girl. What size is he girth and length?. Over time would get more easier. Work it in and dont go in full length to start with 🙂
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
I'm the same when having sex with a girl. What size is he girth and length?. Over time would get more easier. Work it in and dont go in full length to start with 🙂
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes, I think so. The other thing would be foreplay. Your vagina elongates during arousal so when fully turned on it is more able to accept a penis.

I think you need a conversation with the guy, because bashing your cervix hurts. Look into some different positions that are comfortable - you taking charge can be good because you then guide the depth. As a man it's easy to get carried away, particularly at the end, and bash away a bit. The most sensitive parts are the first few inches of the vagina and the tip of the penis so full depth penetration is unnecessary for you both to have a nice time.

There's worse problems to have in life.
ketheadharry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
To stop pain get a sock. Douse the sock in honey and lemon and then place it on a wooden spoons handle. Then insert the sock into the vaginal canal and the pain should dissipate in 20 mins max. This works with my anus after I take a big guy.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ketheadharry)
To stop pain get a sock. Douse the sock in honey and lemon and then place it on a wooden spoons handle. Then insert the sock into the vaginal canal and the pain should dissipate in 20 mins max. This works with my anus after I take a big guy.
Lets be honest Harry, that will defienlty not work you need to use chilli flavoured crisps and sit on the you will feel a sharp tingling pain in your uterus which will dissapear and take your mind of your vaginal problems
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just talk it through with him. Try different positions and tell him not to use the full length if it hurts.
Allie_123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I want to make him finish and feel good but worried I won’t be able to carry on to do this because of the pain/discomfort.
If this is not comfortable for you - stop. You could ask him to slow down or change technique but tbh, listen to your body. Maybe in future, you will be ready as body changes over time.
Sophie_kiss
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Foreplay is key, make sure you are incredibly wet, best to have an O beforehand, I would insist on some oral too. Take it very slowly, perhaps you on top guiding him in - and lube obviously.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
I’d say around 9 inches and wide too, I just don’t know how to tell him or ask to be more gentle etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (214)
19.28%
Labour (475)
42.79%
Liberal Democrats (212)
19.1%
Green Party (57)
5.14%
Brexit Party (29)
2.61%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.36%
SNP (16)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.9%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)