I’m still a virgin, doing A-levels and live in London. AMA Watch

frozen999
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Olivia.Omo16)
Is it more so thinking smart
How ridiculous. You want an A* yet you are already prepared to cheat by trying to find out what topics came up for the 2019 exam. These are your last ever exams before your a levels and i think you should work hard for them rather than finding ways to cheat. Good luck getting that A*
Olivia.Omo16
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by frozen999)
How ridiculous. You want an A* yet you are already prepared to cheat by trying to find out what topics came up for the 2019 exam. These are your last ever exams before your a levels and i think you should work hard for them rather than finding ways to cheat. Good luck getting that A*
Oh I’ll get it but I literally was not thinking about my mocks as i had a end of unit test. I just revise through looking at past papers and answering them and making predictions about what might com up so does that mean I’ve been cheating this whole time? It’s not the real thing anyway. I’ll find it any other way but I won’t want to cheat in a SOCIOLOGY exam. But I’m sill working for that A-A*. Thanks for the help 😊
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show

rojomed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Olivia.Omo16)
Life is find even though I have revision to do and London seems ok so far. Haven’t heard of any stabbings lately so that’s good.
Cool! But do people care about virginity? It's not a big deal
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rojomed)
Not really no?
Olivia.Omo16
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by rojomed)
Yeah lol I know, but I was talking to someone and was surprised to find that I was a virgin so it just got me thinking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (30)
26.32%
Spring (24)
21.05%
Autumn/Fall (30)
26.32%
Winter (22)
19.3%
I love them all equally (8)
7.02%