Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Sorry if I offended you :p:

I like her music greatly.
Clefeen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I really do think she has a good voice. If only she controlled her life a bit better I'd like her more.

By the way, I'm not saying to control ones life is an easy thing to do.
Lord Hysteria
Badges: 16
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Clefeen)
I really do think she has a good voice. If only she controlled her life a bit better I'd like her more.

By the way, I'm not saying to control ones life is an easy thing to do.
Didn't she punch her own fans? :rofl:
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
Sorry if I offend you :p:

I like her music greatly.
:ditto:
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Personally? She's systematically ruining her own life, and I've little respect for that. I half expect her to materialise on 'H&R', pitifully bemoaning her emotional plight.

Professionally? She's a sublime vocalist and a lyricist of formidable talent to boot.
Clefeen
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
Didn't she punch her own fans? :rofl:
Yes at the Glastonbury Festival this year! lol
ji38pkn685
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nobody, that's who.

I'm kidding, ish. She has a good voice, but everything else about her is ughhhh.
Devel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Amazingly talented. Stupid druggy.
Im split.
That said most of the bands I like took drugs way harder than she has but it never really affected their performances, which is a shame it has her.
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think shes got a fantastic voice, her songs could probably be a bit catchier but there is no denying that she is a very talented woman.

I have a great deal of sympathy for her, shes going through a tough period of time and shes clearly on self destruct. My patience is wearing slightly thin, especially after she punched that fan at Glasto.
Queen Alice
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
As a person, no.

Her music is not my cup of tea, but I do accept that she has an amazing voice.
Gemma_08
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
She has a good voice. I just don't like her. She scares me.
DancinBallerina
Report 10 years ago
Yes at the Glastonbury Festival this year! lol
Last weekend to be exact - by Sunday morning it was gossiped a lot on the radio and by Monday the papers showed little clips of her going for the fan who apparently either went for her beehive OR breasts!

I do like her music and her voice, but she sooo needs to get help and ditch that wet fish, wha's his name? blakey? flakey? :rolleyes:
Ivich
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I do! I'm not saying that the way she lives her life is right, but it's so refreshing to see someone being successful in the charts who isn't a brain-dead drone or a squeaky clean corporate puppet. If it wasn't for all the class-a drugs, she'd be quite a good role model
SebKom
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Her voice might be good but not perfect. I mean, Beth Gibbons has an amazing voice and she is not even getting half the attention Winehouse gets. Plus, Winehouse has only been singing in that level for like, 2 or 3 years, let's just wait for her 2nd and 3rd albums before we talk about her, and that includes my criticism...
Clefeen
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
Last weekend to be exact - by Sunday morning it was gossiped a lot on the radio and by Monday the papers showed little clips of her going for the fan who apparently either went for her beehive OR breasts!

I do like her music and her voice, but she sooo needs to get help and ditch that wet fish, wha's his name? blakey? flakey? :rolleyes:
Is he still in prison?
Pheonixx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i do, it annoys me that people constantly bash her.
live.laugh.love
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i like her musicc
DancinBallerina
Report 10 years ago
Is he still in prison?
I think so - she was on about him last week at Nelson Mandela's birthday party - that she was all excited for him coming out and etc . . .I think that's what she said, I switched off (earwise) when she mentioned his name tbh - he's a complete waste of space.
diamonddust
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by mollymustard)
I think shes got a fantastic voice, her songs could probably be a bit catchier but there is no denying that she is a very talented woman.

I have a great deal of sympathy for her, shes going through a tough period of time and shes clearly on self destruct. My patience is wearing slightly thin, especially after she punched that fan at Glasto.
:dito: to everything you said!
I love her voice and her music, I just hope she comes through this period of her life relatively unscathed. I also hate how the media is like "Amy Wino
on cocaine- AGAIN!" and how they enjoy watching her self destruct but then if she dies it will be like "Tragic Amy Winehouse has died at the age of 24"
The media need to leave her alone imo,because they can't be helping the situation.
Bateman
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hate her, her voice gives me a head ache, she spits indoors on live television, elbows her fans, i really hate her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (163)
39.09%
No - but I will (22)
5.28%
No - I don't want to (30)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (202)
48.44%

Watched Threads