Cheating Watch

GIRL1989
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Me and my mate went to a club recently while her boyfriend has been away on holiday with his mates. In the club she kissed another guy, but after she felt really guilty becuase she really does love him and feels she has betrayed him. It's really getting her down and i don't know what to say to her, she has said it will never happen again and I believe her. Is there anyway she can redeem herself, so that she stops moping around lol...
Prudy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not really. It's up to her to make a decision as to whether she wants to confess or not and then live with the consequences of that decision. Either way it will take time and there will be no magic fix.
PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
As above really.

If it's really weighing her down the only way to fix that is to come clean. Of course it's up to her what she wants to do, but if it's left and it comes out at a later date it could be far worse.
Jelkin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
To be honest, if he's not going to find out she might think about keeping it quiet - if anything, telling him is selfish because it's just a way for her to get rid of the guilt. If it's never going to happen again, it might be better kept in the closet.

That said, I don't think I could personally keep that hanging over my head, so I'd probably have to tell my man.
GIRL1989
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Would you tell him even though you know that would be the end of the relationship though?
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GIRL1989)
Would you tell him even though you know that would be the end of the relationship though?
err no
Ed.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Play he the Killers song that goes "It was only a Kiss, It was only a Kiss"
This Is Not A Username
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ed.)
Play he the Killers song that goes "It was only a Kiss, It was only a Kiss"
Mr Brightside?
Ed.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by This Is Not A Username)
Mr Brightside?
Yeah that's the one. Play that and everything will be ok.
Osirls
Report 10 years ago
I think if she values her relationship and genuinely does love him then it's best for her to confess it.

She's only human and these things do happen; it's not like she went any further than a kiss..

If it were me, I may not like hearing it but in the long run I'd appreciate it and be able to trust her more because I know we could be truthful to eachother.
Sprout_hair
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tbh.. confessing is just going to cause more harm..
Just keep it quiet if he's never going to find out!
Try being extra nice to him..
**CutiePie**
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GIRL1989)
Me and my mate went to a club recently while her boyfriend has been away on holiday with his mates. In the club she kissed another guy, but after she felt really guilty becuase she really does love him and feels she has betrayed him. It's really getting her down and i don't know what to say to her, she has said it will never happen again and I believe her. Is there anyway she can redeem herself, so that she stops moping around lol...

Lmfao! Do you think we are actually stupid? It's YOUR boyfriend who has gone away! Are you sure it wasn't you who kissed another guy and cheated on your bf?

Ive put 2+2 together and Got 4 for definate I think!

o.k..so, you cheated on your boyfriend, tell him, he deserves to know.
mushoo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
if hes the type who would is really protective then dont mention it, try to keep it quiet, but dont make it too obvious or hes going to realise something.
If you know he will be ok with it (most guys wouldnt) then tell him, but pick the rite time, like slip it into an arguement.
If it was me, i wouldnt tell him, try to keep it quiet and forget about it, if you dont itll start to get on your nerves and you wont behave the same!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.83%
No - but I will (101)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed