17 year old virgin Watch

ajparpar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
Then they don’t know the value of sex do they?
what do u mean by that
ajparpar
Rep:
?
Someone will you just need to wait I guess
how long will i need to wait... ive already waited 17 years of my life
ajparpar
Rep:
?
(Original post by eleanorgc)
lol u freak you're doomed
get in the bin u have no leg to stand on ur doomed too
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ajparpar)
how long will i need to wait... ive already waited 17 years of my life
Yeah well you got decades more haven’t you?
ajparpar
Rep:
?
Wow, your desperate. Get your priorities straight, it’s not the most important thing in life right now
is it bad my main priority in life rn is to lose my virginity
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what do u mean by that
How sex is supposed to be enjoyable between people in a committed relationship and show how much they love each other like marriage?
cheerIeader
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I will help you, hun.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Just chill bro, make yourself more attractive by fixing your life up. The higher your value the more attractive you are. As far as I have read from articles and stuff, looks aren't as important for women as it is for men. But don't assume too ridiculous as well, work on your body, maybe try improving your looks to the best of your ability. I think behaviour of men is a higher priority for women, so work on that and really focus on your life and living an interesting life that YOU enjoy.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
is it bad my main priority in life rn is to lose my virginity
Yes, focus on your A-levels and getting into a good uni, then when at uni you can start to meet people
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just chill bro, make yourself more attractive by fixing your life up. The higher your value the more attractive you are. As far as I have read from articles and stuff, looks aren't as important for women as it is for men. But don't assume too ridiculous as well, work on your body, maybe try improving your looks to the best of your ability. I think behaviour of men is a higher priority for women, so work on that and really focus on your life and living an interesting life that YOU enjoy.
Wise words my friend, couldn’t have said it better myself.
ladybaffled345
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i just want to lose it asap because everyone around me isnt a virgin
If ANYONE is pressuring you at 17, boy or girl, and you don’t want to do it, please distance yourself from them. Get help if it’s an issue. You shouldn’t feel obligated to follow a crowd. If no one is pressuring you and/or you want to do it, no one’s stopping you, but still be aware that there are potential consequences which are long term. If nothing bad happens then that’s great, fantastic at times. But also ask yourself if losing your virginity should be your #1 priority at 17, even if it’s the so called “average age”.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by cheerIeader)
I will help you, hun.
Changed your profile then? Ever gonna post a picture of your real self or just too cowardly for that?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Everyone around me isn’t a virgin either but guess what I DONT CARE, I have more important things to think about than relationships and sex. Get your priorities straight man
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
you don’t need to lose it unless ur ready and rlly want too.
i just want to lose it asap because everyone around me isnt a virgin
so what if everyone isn’t. doesn’t mean u have to lose it but if u want to and ur ready go do ur thing. just make sure u don’t regret it💀💀💀
ajparpar
Rep:
?
i dont think looks are an issue for me, its mainly just i cant really find anyone who i like
Anonymous #6
Report 1 week ago
im a 17 year old virgin send help
Tbh getting ****ed is fantastic, but priorities!!!!!!!! You have your entire life ahead of you to do stuff like that. You’ll enjoy it more when you find someone that you’d actually want to lose it to.
ajparpar
Rep:
?
you don’t need to lose it unless ur ready and rlly want too.

so what if everyone isn’t. doesn’t mean u have to lose it but if u want to and ur ready go do ur thing. just make sure u don’t regret it💀💀💀
i just need to make sure im not a virgin by university or i will be violated
ajparpar
Rep:
?
Everyone around me isn’t a virgin either but guess what I DONT CARE, I have more important things to think about than relationships and sex. Get your priorities straight man
well i just am more sensitive and i care a lot its just my personality
ajparpar
Rep:
?
(Original post by ladybaffled345)
If ANYONE is pressuring you at 17, boy or girl, and you don’t want to do it, please distance yourself from them. Get help if it’s an issue. You shouldn’t feel obligated to follow a crowd. If no one is pressuring you and/or you want to do it, no one’s stopping you, but still be aware that there are potential consequences which are long term. If nothing bad happens then that’s great, fantastic at times. But also ask yourself if losing your virginity should be your #1 priority at 17, even if it’s the so called “average age”.
what are the long term consequences
ajparpar
Rep:
?
Yes, focus on your A-levels and getting into a good uni, then when at uni you can start to meet people
but people will think im a freak if im a virgin at uni omg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (215)
19.33%
Labour (475)
42.72%
Liberal Democrats (212)
19.06%
Green Party (57)
5.13%
Brexit Party (30)
2.7%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.36%
SNP (16)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.9%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)