Lily_simms
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m doing my GCSE AEP netball coursework for pe and I was wondering if anyone knows any good websites that could help me or have done the netball coursework previously and could send it to me as really suck on how to work a few topics
Miaandrews2003
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi , i have just received my netball coursework score of 19/20 , if you need any specific help i can help you if you do OCR or what i found that helped was going to the OCR site and seeing previous examples and what they scored on each ,
if you have any questions or want to know more about a particular section feel free to ask
Lily_simms
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you at the moment I am very stuck on the movement analysis part and is there any chance you could send me a link or pdf or whatever to yours thank you
Miaandrews2003
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Lily_simms)
Thank you at the moment I am very stuck on the movement analysis part and is there any chance you could send me a link or pdf or whatever to yours thank you
For some reason it wont allow me to link mine or the OCR example forward but how you get a full example based on a chest pass simply type 'GCSE OCR pe coursework example' and then scroll down to the chest past example. The things you should include within it is depending on your chosen skill explain how each muscle acts during a certain movement, i would suggest splitting the movement into 3 parts (preparation , executing and ending) and talking about the antagonistic pair for each , for classification of skill do open and closed effects and complex and simple skills (BBC bitesize is a good one to help with it . Any further questions then feel free to ask x
Lily_simms
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Miaandrews2003)
For some reason it wont allow me to link mine or the OCR example forward but how you get a full example based on a chest pass simply type 'GCSE OCR pe coursework example' and then scroll down to the chest past example. The things you should include within it is depending on your chosen skill explain how each muscle acts during a certain movement, i would suggest splitting the movement into 3 parts (preparation , executing and ending) and talking about the antagonistic pair for each , for classification of skill do open and closed effects and complex and simple skills (BBC bitesize is a good one to help with it . Any further questions then feel free to ask x
Alright thank you so much for your help and would it help if I send my email and you do it that way?? X
Miaandrews2003
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
yes it would x
Lily_simms
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
yes it would x
I’ve sent my email to you x
Lily_simms
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 hours ago
(Original post by Lily_simms)
I’ve sent my email to you x
yes it would x
My email is [email protected]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (124)
63.27%
No (72)
36.73%

Watched Threads