LN_5
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I got an unconditional offer for law at the university of Bedfordshire. I am still waiting for the others and already have some conditional offers. Is luton a good city to live or to spend my college life there?
GCSE_beginner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm from Luton and in my opinion it us a good place to study because you have the shopping centre and bus/train station right next to the uni. Also it is diverse and quite small, although in some areas (not really in the town centre, where the uni is) there are some knife attacks, but these are rare.
Hope you come here soon; it'd be nice to see you (even though we don't know each other, but you get what I mean).
GCSE_beginner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
FYI I don't know much about the uni,but Luton is a nice place
Obviously it is up to you where you study; I'm just wanting to help
sophieeooo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Luton itself is okay. I've lived her all my life and whilst from my perspective it can be a bit of a dump it also has everything you'd look for in a place to live and the university is essentially in the town centre literally opposite the mall. Anything from cinema to gym to places to eat or drink are all in walking distance. I started at the uni this October, the building it's beautiful, resources are amazing - the library is 8 floors and has a whole section just for law books. Not to mention Ive seen and peered through the windows of the fake Court Room they have in the law building and it's beautiful. The accomodation on campus is also lovely and apparently the rooms are great. I wouldn't knock it! Especially with an unconditional.
- First year Biomedical student at Uni of Beds
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (42)
19.27%
Unconditional if firmed (18)
8.26%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.92%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.29%
No unconditional offers (151)
69.27%

Watched Threads