biggayal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
ive had the contraceptive bar in my arm since august first, ive had my period since about 2 weeks after and it hasn’t stopped. has anyone else had this problem or is it even normal? i’m just getting really sick of having my period to be honest lol
CrazyKittenLady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by biggayal)
ive had the contraceptive bar in my arm since august first, ive had my period since about 2 weeks after and it hasn’t stopped. has anyone else had this problem or is it even normal? i’m just getting really sick of having my period to be honest lol
Awww I feel your pain I have used the contraceptive bar for about 8 years now and struggle with my periods sometimes they can feel like they last for ever and get random spotting in-between. I would give it a bit longer to balance out the hormone levels in your body and if your still struggling go back to the doctors and see what they can recommend <3

Also the mooncup made my life sooo much better when I was having what felt like never ending periods So much cheeper and more comfy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (54)
32.14%
Spring (31)
18.45%
Autumn/Fall (41)
24.4%
Winter (32)
19.05%
I love them all equally (10)
5.95%